Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang I been away from this thread for a min. I must say although I still say the 9's are better. However the 10's I am on board with now not as much as the 9's, but I am on board. By the way I know it probably has been answered already, but I have not found the answer yet. Are the Carbon ones dropping 12/1/12 also called the Black Diamonds or is that another colorway on its own. I saw Lebron wearing an all black shoe with what looked like a white swoosh (Carbons?) and although very simple it looked very sharp.

YES
Homes
Carbon
Dolphin
Cork

MAYBE
Jade (although a nice colorway I am still on the fence)
Yellow Cannery (although a nice UNDERrated colorway, I am still on the fence)

corks r gonna be galaxy rookies all over again
mean.gif
 thread will probably jump about 20-30 pages around the time of release.

Dang I been away from this thread for a min. I must say although I still say the 9's are better. However the 10's I am on board with now not as much as the 9's, but I am on board. By the way I know it probably has been answered already, but I have not found the answer yet. Are the Carbon ones dropping 12/1/12 also called the Black Diamonds or is that another colorway on its own. I saw Lebron wearing an all black shoe with what looked like a white swoosh (Carbons?) and although very simple it looked very sharp.
YES
Homes
Carbon
Dolphin
Cork
MAYBE
Jade (although a nice colorway I am still on the fence)
Yellow Cannery (although a nice UNDERrated colorway, I am still on the fence)

Yes, dec. 1st. Carbon's are Black Diamonds. LeBron was wearing the Carbon's, but his had the jeweled swoosh, while the released version will not.

Yes, dec. 1st. Carbon's are Black Diamonds. LeBron was wearing the Carbon's, but his had the jeweled swoosh, while the released version will not.

Thanks for replying to the question and dropping that note on which ones Lebron was wearing, much appriecated.

Last edited:
by the end of this week i will have floridians on my feet cant wait, this will be my first X so lets see how many i'll cop after

Yes, we will be releasing the LeBron X Lava's as of 12/08/12 at 8:00 AM ET. It will be available for purchase online only.
EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Stop this ONLINE ONLY suff

We want phone orders available

dude, even though this doesn't concern me, but my advice would be asking him to pay the shipping and send them back. I understand your case is closed now, but the seller can open a new case claiming you didn't return his merchandise. Trust me, I've seen it happened before, eBay doesn't give a crap it's fake or not, as long as you kept both the money and merchandise, they will find a way to get you.
Anyway, just my 2 cents...

I understand but I'd hate to see someone else get screwed and not know to look here for advice. The guy is scum trying to pass off those fakes. If he continues to bother me, I'll ask for $20 shipping and send them out. Maybe I'll ship him some rocks that weigh about the same amount. lol (just playing, if he does pay the shipping, I'll prob ship them back)

Stop this ONLINE ONLY suff
We want phone orders available

Eastbay used to be my place. Not anymore. Ever since they added tax to my shoes I stopped. Then their new check out system, forget it. Then this online only stuff, get out of here. Not even worth my time.

Last edited:
dude, even though this doesn't concern me, but my advice would be asking him to pay the shipping and send them back. I understand your case is closed now, but the seller can open a new case claiming you didn't return his merchandise. Trust me, I've seen it happened before, eBay doesn't give a crap it's fake or not, as long as you kept both the money and merchandise, they will find a way to get you.
Anyway, just my 2 cents...
I understand but I'd hate to see someone else get screwed and not know to look here for advice. The guy is scum trying to pass off those fakes. If he continues to bother me, I'll ask for $20 shipping and send them out. Maybe I'll ship him some rocks that weigh about the same amount. lol (just playing, if he does pay the shipping, I'll prob ship them back)
Just message him saying that you sent them to the FBI since they were counterfeit and it was illegal along with his information. I guarantee he will stop messaging you...

i pray to the life of me that these sit like the rest so i can cop a little later down the line. 

Little off topic but I Scooped up the Trophy/Banner/Ring Lebron jersey at my local Champs today. This is what they will be wearing tonight. Great details on the jersey. Pinstripes say "2012 NBA Champions" and gold accents all over. $100 retail, got it for $49 after some coupons and rewards. Just wish I could cop the Lebron X+ to match. Nike, don't disappoint us!!
I know a few peeps earlier inquired about getting this jersey.....its up on FNL.com right now for those that are interested.

http://www.finishline.com/MIH-CELEBRATION-SWING-JSY/5344687,default,pd.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom