Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked in FTL..no line....guy behind the counter grabbed my size...asked me for 100 bucks...put it in his pocket....."Said **** these people Im qutting today"....weird **** but fucc it....I aint crazy I took that deal
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

After this release and hearing other stories I'm really starting to think the Lavas are going to sit which is 8) because I'll be copping those if I don't get the CG 9's

Walked in FTL..no line....guy behind the counter grabbed my size...asked me for 100 bucks...put it in his pocket....."Said **** these people Im qutting today"....weird **** but fucc it....I aint crazy I took that deal

:wow: :lol:

Lol it's a wrap for homeboy behind the counter when they check that security camera.

Just got off the phone with eastbay they still have 13s available for the Jades ... Im looking for a 14 if anyone comes across plz let me know thx

Both HOH in vegas did raffles for the Jades and both stores still have a few pairs left.   Only about 10 people at each store bought them.    hahah I love this and I hope this trend continues for future lebron X releases.  
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom