Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got Jades this morning (tnx to the good people at ShoePalce Serramonte) the only X i really wanted for  this year, dunno about the christmas though, might get it if they're not too hard to get
grin.gif

Last edited:
for anyone in nyc, footlocker on 181st got the jades, they definitely look better in pictures, they do feel extremely comfortable straight out the box but i passed due to the color of green used, its too light for my tastes, plus they would come out to 195 with ny tax, il wait for one of the many colors to go on sale. Also saw the flordians at the 145th st footlocker but i dont think they were selling them yet, the orange and purple on them didnt look too great either, the colorways so far have been complete fails IMO

for anyone who hasn't tried the Lebron 10 yet, i suggest go half a size up your normal size, this shoe feels a little snug imo
ohwell.gif

Any word if the Floridians are going to be limited?

Hoping they will be more like these past couple releases where we can cop easy if we like them.
my HOH where selling the floridians today. they must have made a mistake but people asked for them and they sold them. i passed but if i had not bought the jades and hyperposites i would of copped.

Glad I popped my 2 off to dudes that thought they were limited 
laugh.gif
. Nike sure knows how to play mind games with cats.

These Jades were an easy cop, I waited at my HOH and as usual there was a line lol. I think I got the last size but I coulda easily got them at Champs and Finishline since they had them too. Very nice shoe in person, that green is so nice in person :smokin

Ordered from Footlocker this morning have not been to the store yet glad people got what they wanted

nothing against your review up there...but i think reviews should be for yet to release shoes or for rare shoes only.

IMO it makes no sense to do a review of a GR after it releases.

just my $.02

I copped me a pair of the Jades today at Nike 21 Mercer. This was after I overslept this morning & missed the online release. Most sites were sold out by 8:30AM.

Actually...it doesn't...Basketball shoes don't sell in Europe and you know that...has nothing to do with the US vs Euro exchange rate...that's silly...
If you live in Europe you don't get paid in US Dollars so there is no relevance to US pricing...
JM

So how do you explain the logic for charging £165 for the nike+ X and £160 for the regular X then?

Last time I checked the avg wage in Poland was less than the USA yet the price is more....Since when have basketball shoes not sold in Europe? I'm sure if you checked shoe sales in Lithuanian/France youd find a few basketball shoes get sold!

A lot of guys who ball in Europe have a hook up in the US or else order on line from the US websites for basketball shoes cus the price difference even with local taxes + international shipping there is still savings buying from overseas compared to retail prices in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom