Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They lowered their price since they were everywhere
laugh.gif

http://www.shopmyoslife.com/product/nike-lebron-x-cutting-jade
hahah you can get these for retail price online.  there charging $30.00 bucks more then retail no wonder why there sitting and im glad too.  I know its part of the shoe game nowadays but im sick of reseller prices.

Got to footlocker about 9am... was only one there waiting until about 930, then about 5 others showed up. Opened 10 mins early, got my pair and rolled out.

Told myself I wouldn't get any X's :smh:

145 can't complain at the money saved.

Was able to cop Jades today easy peezy for my gf's son. Was first come first serve at GSP in Paramus. Said they opened up regular time 10am. Got there 915...like 4 employees were walking out with their purchases and the MGR asked what size I needed. Said 12 (he's only 14 yrs old too!!!) she asked LeBron right, and I said yes. Grabbed my pair and checked out 3 minutes flat. No line whatsoever and she was cool enough to do it before the opening as the lights were still off. Copped my pair last drop date so 1 pair was all I needed. Congrats to all that copped online or instore! :smokin

Calm down? I was trying to figure out what you were talking about as far as them selling out. I'm surprised Richard's had them. I didn't and don't know what you have, thought you wanted to buy a pair. :lol: HAHA you be ready to thread battle don't you. Its ok G.
LMAO! Is that Steve Harvey?

Lmao !

Word.....easy copp but the usual store I went to had limited quantities (usually get a ton each release). Picked up for a few friends. I'll save the money for another pair of id's :pimp:

The Jades retail for €200 in Europe that's $260 RETAIL and they dont even have nike+ :smh:..... This explains why they sittin in Europe

Actually...it doesn't...Basketball shoes don't sell in Europe and you know that...has nothing to do with the US vs Euro exchange rate...that's silly...

If you live in Europe you don't get paid in US Dollars so there is no relevance to US pricing...

JM

jades were all over my mall today they had/have a lot of pairs. everyone was out for the statue of liberty hyperposites.

HoH manager said
11/20 GS Fireberries
11/21 Floridians
11/24 Dunkmans

said the dunkmans got pushed back due to all the releases coming out on the 21st.

Looks like there will probably be some changes to the launch dates around Black Friday...though, not sure these are exactly how they will end up...

JM

told myself i would only get the jades if there was any available when i woke up today, checked every website, everything was sold out which i didnt expect, called up my local HOH and they had the last size 14 still avail .. so glad i got these pix dont do these justice, they look so much better in person 

^

was just about to write that.

Carbon, Dunkman and Floridians dropped today together with the jades.

Got to say:

They all look horrible in real!

Nothing too popping about them (unfortunately)

Also: I tried them on and damn, the X run really small!

I got bored at work so I decided to take a break and go pick up the Cutting Jades which I did with ease at 3:20 pm. I think the shoes are cool over all plus I have the China 9's too so why not.

Love how easy this release was. Thought they looked better in pictures but still copped.

These definitely run small like the IX. Had to go up half.

Any word if the Floridians are going to be limited?

Hoping they will be more like these past couple releases where we can cop easy if we like them.

Love how easy this release was. Thought they looked better in pictures but still copped.
These definitely run small like the IX. Had to go up half.

I went TTS but definietly could of went a half size up but they still fit cool and yes the pics did look better :lol: still a "cool" shoe though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom