Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
jades were all over my mall today they had/have a lot of pairs. everyone was out for the statue of liberty hyperposites.

HoH manager said

11/20 GS Fireberries

11/21 Floridians

11/24 Dunkmans

said the dunkmans got pushed back due to all the releases coming out on the 21st.

Last edited:
these were one of da easiest pick ups I've ever had :wow: lol. i am thinking its gone be lines & mad people. i was da 1st in line (never happened before) & mad store in da mall ended up having em. FL employee told me they was GR when she got there to open up. Woke way up earlier than I had to but better safe than sorry.

Last edited:
EASY cop at FNL in annapolis mall this morning. Walked right in at 9 am and the manager opened the gate for us.
I like them in person way more. Much better than any other cw I've seen in person.

Floridians should be an easy cop since the focus will be on the pink Foamz and Penny V. I'm passing since I'm gonna have at least two black based iDs and later the Pressures. Can't deal with too much pink anyways.

The Jades retail for €200 in Europe that's $260 RETAIL and they dont even have nike+ :smh:..... This explains why they sittin in Europe

11/20 GS Fireberries

11/21 Floridians

11/24 Dunkmans
Bro, what are GS Fireberry?

--------------

Why do you guys prefer NDC and Eastbay over Foot Locker?

Does Eastbay share the same inventory as Foot Locker Online?

Somebody said the All-Star theme is going to be military and posted some hyperdunks with digicamo. You might be on to something here. lol

Those hyperdunks may have been for some of the recent college basketball games on the aircraft carriers, etc., but yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see one of a KD/Kobe/Bron have a digi-camo theme if the ASG theme is military... heck the foams already are supposed to be the white camo.

2012 list

1. blk foams
2. Lebron x prisms (if i dont get foams)
3. Lebron x carbon (if i dont get 1st 2, all black lebrons NEVER sell out) 

yea ill be posted up somewhere inline in pgh for them blk foams, havent camped since the crimson foams. those and bred 11 are a must.

Last edited:
THE COLORWAYS ARE SO BAD THAT THE BLUE DIAMONDS ARE STARTING TO GROW ON ME... JUST WISH THE MIDSOLE HAD SPECKLES ON IT
Lol.  I hear that.  Seems like they blew their load on the IX as far as colorblocking is concerned.  Would only cop blue diamonds if they popped up at outlets though.  Jades are pretty much it for me.  Floridians are ok, but not for retail.

THE COLORWAYS ARE SO BAD THAT THE BLUE DIAMONDS ARE STARTING TO GROW ON ME... JUST WISH THE MIDSOLE HAD SPECKLES ON IT
Personally I think the blue diamonds are clean as ****.

just waiting for them to hit outlets hahaha.

Denims are trash, to each their own but those are straight trash to me.

Dolphins are aight, some of these IDs are straight ******** on them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom