Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol we will see what?? i give 2 sh*ts if these sellout. you got stock in the lebron 10 or something?
happy.gif

Found them on FNL like 2 mins before 8.  Crazy how they've become my go to site all of a sudden.  Too much of a headache to bother with Eastbay and NDC's new checkout systems.  Now to see them in person and make my final decision.  Probably the only LeBron X I'll cop unless I decide to ID something.
whats Eastbay new check out system? I only use NDC.
If you're lucky enough to get the product into your cart, they give you a checkout timer, basically a virtual version of being in line.  Once your wait time is up you can checkout if the item is still available.  The only release I successfully copped from Eastbay this year is the Military IVs and that's because there wasn't much demand.  20% off giftcards FTW.
smokin.gif

Not even worth my energy to bother with Eastbay and NDC on release date.

Found them on FNL like 2 mins before 8.  Crazy how they've become my go to site all of a sudden.  Too much of a headache to bother with Eastbay and NDC's new checkout systems.  Now to see them in person and make my final decision.  Probably the only LeBron X I'll cop unless I decide to ID something.

whats Eastbay new check out system? I only use NDC.
If you're lucky enough to get the product into your cart, they give you a checkout timer, basically a virtual version of being in line.  Once your wait time is up you can checkout if the item is still available.  The only release I successfully copped from Eastbay this year is the Military IVs and that's because there wasn't much demand.  20% off giftcards FTW. :smokin

I didn't know about that checkout timer. So there are two timers you have to go through. It has become a hassle to get shoes like this off Eastbay and NDC. smh

Last edited:
Truth! I use to never mess with Finishline before this year. They finally have their checkout and inventory system in order. I use to always get the dreaded "high traffic" page that doesn't even let you into the site. Now I cop from them on the regular and they have been great. Always double box my orders and the shoes come quickly. I was able to grab a pair of the Jades in my size this morning with ease for about $150 shipped with my winners circle coupon and my shopdiscover 15% cash back. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I usually call them back and get them to apply my WC coupon to the order.  Too much of a crapshoot wasting valuable checkout time for $20
laugh.gif

Nowadays I checkout on FNL within like 45 seconds lol.  So far this year they've been money for me.

If you're lucky enough to get the product into your cart, they give you a checkout timer, basically a virtual version of being in line.  Once your wait time is up you can checkout if the item is still available.  The only release I successfully copped from Eastbay this year is the Military IVs and that's because there wasn't much demand.  20% off giftcards FTW. :smokin

That sounds horrible. If I fail at NDC I just chalk it up as a loss. I have been pretty lucky since the Yeezy release I missed on to get what I wanted though.

If you're lucky enough to get the product into your cart, they give you a checkout timer, basically a virtual version of being in line.  Once your wait time is up you can checkout if the item is still available.  The only release I successfully copped from Eastbay this year is the Military IVs and that's because there wasn't much demand.  20% off giftcards FTW.
smokin.gif

That sounds horrible. If I fail at NDC I just chalk it up as a loss. I have been pretty lucky since the Yeezy release I missed on to get what I wanted though.
Yeah that's pretty much what I do.  I told myself I wasn't going to bother with this release as I thought it'd be too much hassle.  Once I saw that FNL was gettin them I figured I'd just try my luck.  I was able to cop my pair and a pair for my boy.  Luckily we wear the same size so I can just toss two in the cart and keep it movin.
laugh.gif

naw copped them hyperspostie statue of liberty's and jordan 9. only green lebron im buying is the dolphin colorway
2012 list

1. blk foams

2. Lebron x prisms (if i dont get foams)

3. Lebron x carbon (if i dont get 1st 2, all black lebrons NEVER sell out) 

I had these in my cart on FNL, FL & Eastbay.

End up copping off FNL cause of the free shipping. I tried to give the other 2 away for retail plus shipping but nobody hit me back on Twitter in time |I

Why so much hostility in here?
laugh.gif

Congrats to those of you who were able to cop the Jades today. Seems like it was relatively easy for those who wanted them and that's how it should be.

On another note, here's a quick review video I came across of the Floridians.

Not bad.

Depending on how they look in person I might cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom