Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't even get me started on music and wale, I was in high school in 96 bumping nasty nas, big pun, wu-tang and yes biggie and 2pac when they were alive.. This new **** is weak sauce my man weather u like it or not!

Believe Me Guy You Aren't Talking To A Teenager Here......I Too Spent Those Years In HS.... I Never Said That Wale Compares To The Greats In Any Way.... His Lyrical Talent Is FAR From Garbage Tho.... Just My Opinion After Having Listened To Him For Years Now. Dude Is Talented And Has Better Fashion Sense Than The Majority Of Cats Throwing Hate His Way.....

All I'm Sayin'

:wink:

Last edited:

Why is dude facial expression look like he's stuck in mud? Or is it because the shoes is too heavy Lol it's always funny to see little guards wearing Lebron. Something just look off to me. It's like they're trying to play bigger than they are lol

BHMs look nice and one pic and terrible in another...can't decide smh.

It's the small voice in your head that playing with you. It happen when you're trying to like a shoes that you really don't like.

Believe Me Guy You Aren't Talking To A Teenager Here......I Too Spent Those Years In HS.... I Never Said That Wale Compares To The Greats In Any Way.... His Lyrical Talent Is FAR From Garbage Tho.... Just My Opinion After Having Listened To Him For Years Now. Dude Is Talented And Has Better Fashion Sense Than The Majority Of Cats Throwing Hate His Way.....

All I'm Sayin'

:wink:

YEA! Leave Wale Aloneeee! ( tears), :lol:, i swear you gotta be wale to care so much

still waiting for new colorways on the Xs, nothing impressive so far

Last edited:
Not even gonna hate.....
laugh.gif
pre·ten·tious  

/priˈtenCHəs/

Adjective

Attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.

canary diamonds are nice in person saw em @ da mall but not nice enuff for me to dish out $180 imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom