Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right about what?! Sometimes grown folks don't want to listen to bull ****. Why is that called living in the past?

Last time I check....CDs / Music from years past are still sold for a reason. It's called options. So we're not all forced into having to listen to the monotonous bull ****. I'm fine with that.....ya'll can have your MMG & YMCMB.

What you called ******** isn't ******** to some, because everyone has an opinion.

I grew up in an era where rap music as a whole was thought of as bull. So it didn't matter if it was Rakim or Nas. It was all bull to older people, and still isn't accepted to many.

So for people in to rap or hip hop to have an elitist attitude. I grew up to Biggie and Pun. Ok, and? What does that mean? When I grew up I didn't want to be the old head or my parents.

What would you say to someone who said rap music is garbage, I grew up on Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Chuck Berry, The Beatles? Because right there, that person gets tuned out.

With age comes wisdom, and wisdom is supposed to be used to teach and educate, not denigrate. It's young peoples time. We had ours. They're the ones creating trends and building on the culture. It doesn't matter if we like it or not. The world evolves and moves, on, do you sit and long for the past or move with it?

Last edited:
still waiting for pics of the galaxys in mens sizes...all star weekend is less than 4 weeks away.

anybody know where the the GS fireberry's can be found for less than retail? they dont seem to be moving, but they are still excluded from discounts?

i need those galaxy 10s
grin.gif

The Galaxies are awful. People will eat them up cuz of the 3M and crazy colors, but I don't find anything appealing about them.

Cali j 360.....U SPEAK THE TEUTH ABOUT MUSIC...ME ALSO 96.....WU TANG FOREVER ************... INWANT WU TANG CUSTOM Xs

For whatever reason other than the 8's Lebron has never had a dope XMas shoe and even those were outdone by the Kobe 6 Grinch. Christmas seems to be Kobe's time to shine, All Star is slowly becoming KD's go to colorway as the 4 killed all other Sigs. Lebron ends up with the overall best colorways total and those PE's that never see the light of day publicly. Hopefully the elite is a beast and has an amazing colorway on deck. Nice shot Blossom, even if the shoe is lackluster.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom