Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

those colorway is same with the iD option so what's point nike? only some minor details are different :smh:

The upper looks like a different "teal" from id options and also looks like a GITD outsole

Last edited:
Told you guys there would have a SB 10 and of course they would add the diamond swoosh so we have to pay $200 plus for these smh.

If those indeed release, it's a complete money grab, considering extremely similar SB CWs are able to be ID'd.

I wonder why they used the same logo on the side in the medial position that they used on the Cutting Jades :rolleyes and since they have the Jewel Check are they going to be giving us the lace lock too, since were going to be putting out $200?

I hope these are not the SB's... definitely not feelin them oh well... guess Ima keep on tryin to copp the IX's SB 8)

that south beach attempt is junk:stoneface: ..... tired of south beach
I think the issue is they already have an ID option. And the last two Miami Beach influenced shoes have been different. This seems suspect.

If anything, they should so a SB low to get people to buy those turds.

No, I think the issue some are having is it's the same color way as the 8 and there is already an ID option which people have been using to recreate it, thus it seems like Nike is dropping an uninspired release.

No, I think the issue some are having is it's the same color way as the 8 and there is already an ID option which people have been using to recreate it, thus it seems like Nike is dropping an uninspired release.

So Nike is staying consistent with the uninspired colorways of the Lebron X, imagine that. All I'm saying is its pretty quick to jump on that "played out" side of a colorway when the Black and Red as well as White and Red colorways of 20+ Jordans and 10 Lebrons are still looked forward to each year. The South Beach is the signature colorway of the Lebron line at this point, get used to it being a staple.

Last edited:
So Nike is staying consistent with the uninspired colorways of the Lebron X, imagine that...
I think they were in the think tank and were like we did such a good job with the 9s, Lebron won a championship and we really do need to work on the lackluster Kobe and KD lines while also figuring out a million other Jordan retros to drop in a year that they decided to take the year off. See you guys with the XI.

Customs/iD's or fakes...I don't care who's instagram it is. Unless Lebron himself says he handed these over.

The medial logo is the same as the Cutting Jade? You can't tell me that after all this Canary, Red, blue, Lava nonsense storywise that they'd REUSE a CW's storyline (ie: heel logo). Plus according to a post in this very thread someone tweeted Nike and they said that all remaining X releases not including the Elite would be regular Non + enabled releases.

This is just way too similar to the 8's. Nike may give us doo doo colorways from time to time, but IMO do they rarely rehash or repeat exact colorblocking schemes. Just my $.02 :tongue:

Customs/iD's or fakes...I don't care who's instagram it is. Unless Lebron himself says he handed these over.

The medial logo is the same as the Cutting Jade? You can't tell me that after all this Canary, Red, blue, Lava nonsense storywise that they'd REUSE a CW's storyline (ie: heel logo). Plus according to a post in this very thread someone tweeted Nike and they said that all remaining X releases not including the Elite would be regular Non + enabled releases.

This is just way too similar to the 8's. Nike may give us doo doo colorways from time to time, but IMO do they rarely rehash or repeat exact colorblocking schemes. Just my $.02 :tongue:

I feel you, probably not a colorway thats going to be released but its not exact colorblocking. Tongue, laces, and swoosh are all different colors than the 8. My $0.01

Does anybody know if volt force is green or purple? In the kobe thread there is a list from Ftl with the asg color description and the colors are volt force, strata gray, and total crimson and they release on the 15th.

SB THEME IS FINE.

THE ISSUE IS THE "HYPE" SURROUNDED BY IT.

I MEAN. THE TWO SB HAVE DONE WELL BC THEY WERE PLACED ON TWO GREAT MODELS ( IX ELITE SHOULDA BEEN THE NORMAL IX).

SO FAR THE COLORWAYS OF THE X HAVE BEEN OK AT BEST.

AS A FAN OF THE VIII, I WILL SAY I LIKE THE SHAPE OF THE X.

WHAT WILL TRULY PUT THE MODEL OVER IS IF THE DESIGNS ARE USED TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL (VENTS, DIAMOND PLATE, ETC.).

DO I WANT ANOTHER SB COLORWAY?

WHILE I DIDNT LIKE THE VIII CW AND I DO OWN THE IX CW: I'D BE INTERESTED TO C WHAT NIKE CAN COOK UP DESPITE HAVING THE SB COLORWAYS AVAILABLE FOR NIKEID

i dont care about it being played out or a staple of lebrons, that damn shoe is ugly custom or not. and with everybody and there grandma havin south beach id's already out there just tired of seeing them

I'm cool with them doing a South Beach type of colorway as long as the colorblocking is new, and there's a different take on the theme. I'm sick of seeing people trying to recreate the South Beach 8s on the Xs though, but I get the hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom