Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So allstar release the the 15th
smokin.gif

well there ya have it. by that color description above they will be pretty different from the galaxy's gs pictured on the 1st page. there is no orange in this description, and there is no strt gray or crimson on the gs version. right ?
i was gonna say. that color on the asg does not match the GS versions... kinda dissapointed as i liked those but if theyre still hot im all for it. if not i think ill grab the kobes, those are lookin
smokin.gif
There is strata grey on the tounge of the GS and we can't tell if its orange or red on the midsole but those GS version are definately the All-Stars. Accept it or not.lol

I really like the Lebron BHMs but I would rather the KDs and Kobes..

Lookin forward to the Homes though..those are fire..:smokin

Not a fan of the lebron Xs but I think the Canary Diamond joints that are sitting on shelves are ill. If it goes on sale I may cop. Despite loving the 8s and 9s I didnt get a single pair because I hate lebron so much. I will overlook that if the price is right.

I'm sure this question has been asked and answered before but I've looked thru previous pages and can't seem to find it. Are the corks retailing at 305?

Where do you live? No where around me has the BHM. The BHM seem to be joining the Crown Jewels and Gold Rings. Sigh.
I live in New Orleans, theres about 3 or 4 spots I can get them from but since LeBrons run ******ed small
tired.gif
 I need a 14 so I'm going to our HOH theyre the only spot I know that gets multiple 14s. Wya?

Dudes need to give the south beach cw a rest seriously, cats throwing it on every shoe not realizing it doesn't work on every shoe -__-

ASGs, Homes, Settings, Volts all within almost a month.. RIP bank account

..that is if i even have a chance to cop all of those

and that teal on those South Beach Xs looks exactly like the SB 8 teal and not like the Nike iD teal... just my 2 cents

Last edited:
i wanted to say no to the volts, but they're looking good up there. every pair is sitting where i'm from tho so ill be able to make my decision in person

so let me get this straight.. most people dont like the Volts because they are too bright, but most people like the Galaxy 9s.. which are safety vest orange in person

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom