Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibz5Ugv7G9aTFs.gif

PERFECT EXECUTION!!!
:rofl:

Wow, the volts are ugly? I can't believe this sometimes. If they're limited, you know how things will be.
#tennisball

There is strata grey on the tounge of the GS and we can't tell if its orange or red on the midsole but those GS version are definately the All-Stars. Accept it or not.lol

looks like the tongue is the same shade of GREEN the swoosh is on the gs, could be the lighting though. "WE" cant tell, so u speak for everyone, smh

u cant see thats orange speckles ????????????? thats not an orange air unit ????????????? wow wow wow IF not

thats how it looks to me at least

how do u know they are the all stars for SURE ??? juust another internet einstein ???? i aint coppin all stars either way, ima happy and done with the x's, accept it or not

so no, from YOU i wont accept a damn thing either way, ty very little

Last edited:
BHM get pushed back to the 29th? Livestock sayin that's official globally from Nike, haven't seen it anywhere else though. Can't think of any reason why that would happen though

looks like the tongue is the same shade of GREEN the swoosh is on the gs, could be the lighting though. "WE" cant tell, so u speak for everyone, smh

u cant see thats orange speckles ????????????? thats not an orange air unit ????????????? wow wow wow IF not

thats how it looks to me at least

how do u know they are the all stars for SURE ??? juust another internet einstein ???? i aint coppin all stars either way, ima happy and done with the x's, accept it or not

so no, from YOU i wont accept a damn thing either way, ty very little
Your very welcome 
wink.gif

sick picture of the lavas
pimp.gif

i cant help it but everytime i see the lavas posted here i hate myself more for passing on the mango 9s

yeah, this is important........if a part of the shoe turns yellow , it ruins everything.............

I have no pics due to the fact that I it rid of my 8's v2 and my USA 9 lows but those home X's VENTS WILL YELLOW! I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up in the past but maybe it's because lots of people don't even bother to buy white based lebrons now a days.... [emoji]128161[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom