Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

The Kobe 8 gets a textured swoosh out of nowhere and the Lebron's still don't? When it's (more or less) part of the shoe?

lebron 10s are atrocious need to be worn on the court only, always laugh when i see some clown wearing these bulky moon boots casually.
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The speckles on the ASG's need to either be 3M or glow in the dark to take that shoe over the top..

my bad JC, but there are loopholes on the mens and not the gs :wink:

and now it is evident why at leastI am (since i dont speak for others like some here do) done with tha X's. Thank God for the usa's jades and xmas's !!!!!!!!!!!!

i still wouldnt believe jc even he said the sky is blue and sun us yellow

So LBJ is nearly 30 and his ASG shoe looks like it was designed for a little kid. Straight garbage.

I better not see the folk saying the ASG X's suck, and they buy them day 1, and post pics all over NT/instagram, like "... it's whatever, I just grabbed them cause they were there!". Besides, that means a better chance for me to cop a few pair for myself.

Last edited:
I better not see the folk saying the ASG X's suck, and they buy them day 1, and post pics all over NT/instagram, like "... it's whatever, I just grabbed them cause they were there!". Besides, that means a better chance for me to cop a few pair for myself.

IT ALWAYS HAPPENS, JUST REMEMBER THE NAMES IN THIS THREAD THEN HEAD OVER TO THE PICKUP POST IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE ON RELEASE DAY. ENJOY THE LAUGHS.

Aside from the things bad about the ASG, im curious about the material used on the upper, look crunchy like it will crack with wear

forreal tho, if the speckles are 3m that completely changes my opinion on the shoe, would be a great touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom