Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to crazy with the shoe pick ups in February but this is what I plan on picking up Lord willing...

1.) Barkley Posite ASG (Rayguns)
2.) ASG Lebron X
3.) ASG KD V

got my XMAS 10s (for under retail too) nothing else strikes me ... im doneeeeee on to the 11s
DS? that's a W bro, where'd you find it? still on the hunt for mine 
nerd.gif

yea but a month in advance nike usually posts something on their insider site but nothing yet smh

If the Mizzou game is on in anyone's area, you should check out Phil Pressey's ID's in tonight's game, pretty dope

Thank god they got rid of that horrid puke green they used on the swoosh and tongue of the GS. That would have been a deal breaker for me. But the colourblocking on the adults is a lot better. And there's not as much orange as the GS either. I think the red looks better, especially that translucent sole...it's sweet.

Thank god they got rid of that horrid puke green they used on the swoosh and tongue of the GS. That would have been a deal breaker for me. But the colourblocking on the adults is a lot better. And there's not as much orange as the GS either. I think the red looks better, especially that translucent sole...it's sweet.

TY VERY VERY VERY MUCH

Just thought I'd share but if anyone is interested HoH in Valley Fair Mall in Santa Clara has a pair of size 11 Lebron Xmas

DS? that's a W bro, where'd you find it? still on the hunt for mine 
nerd.gif
eastbay bro, i applied the cupon code. even though we werent "allowed to". i messaged them saying i did and i got charged that i didnt. they gave me the discounted price. granted it was only 170. still a come up IMO

So ebdy is coppini guess... still not sold on the x but i guess i rather buy for retail then wait for crazy prices....
I didnt lke the bing bangs at 1st ended up pretty costly on my end when i bust that uwie....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom