Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang the AS model had a chance to save this shoe for the masses (I still like it) and they failed with that purple garbage. Smh

looks like the tongue is the same shade of GREEN the swoosh is on the gs, could be the lighting though. "WE" cant tell, so u speak for everyone, smh

u cant see thats orange speckles ????????????? thats not an orange air unit ????????????? wow wow wow IF not

thats how it looks to me at least

how do u know they are the all stars for SURE ??? juust another internet einstein ???? i aint coppin all stars either way, ima happy and done with the x's, accept it or not

so no, from YOU i wont accept a damn thing either way, ty very little
I don't need your approval

roll.gif

Well, the Allstar will probably join the Corks and BHM in limited status. I think they're okay. But personally, I think the Kobe's look better in BHM and All Stars and are $40 cheaper.

All damn!! All the Nike All Star shoes look Great IMO. The story behind each is even better haha good imagination Nike!

looks like the tongue is the same shade of GREEN the swoosh is on the gs, could be the lighting though. "WE" cant tell, so u speak for everyone, smh

u cant see thats orange speckles ????????????? thats not an orange air unit ????????????? wow wow wow IF not

thats how it looks to me at least

how do u know they are the all stars for SURE ??? juust another internet einstein ???? i aint coppin all stars either way, ima happy and done with the x's, accept it or not

so no, from YOU i wont accept a damn thing either way, ty very little
I don't need your approval
:rofl:

23phorlife you need to apologize to JC and send him flowers for valentines day. :lol: Why'd you think they'd be any different than the GS?

I can't get down with that purple. :x

Those ASG's are crack cocaine. I PRAY that all the negative response to them is maintained come release day, but we ALL know that won't be the case. Like in every forum, there will be more switch siders...people that somehow just copped "cuz they were just sitting on shelves" (lies...you camped to resell then you got them and now your caught up in the hype and want to keep them)

Whatever...I don't care. These are dope...easily the best Lebron X thus far (shout to the crown jewels though...it's one of those two for sure).

TheKid is in there

price for these? the kobes are + enabled but nike didn't say anything about these... thoughts?

Last edited:
Sticker swoosh = $180, but considering they are ASG shoe i'd expect a price bump.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom