Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing the boy who made his shirt, if so let him know he is about to have a bunch of business. Those look sharp!

Believe Me Guy You Aren't Talking To A Teenager Here......I Too Spent Those Years In HS.... I Never Said That Wale Compares To The Greats In Any Way.... His Lyrical Talent Is FAR From Garbage Tho.... Just My Opinion After Having Listened To Him For Years Now. Dude Is Talented And Has Better Fashion Sense Than The Majority Of Cats Throwing Hate His Way.....

All I'm Sayin'

:wink:

exactly...

They messed up the classic Lebron Cool Grey colorway on the Canaries.....that extra color makes the shoes almost like girls shoes

not sure if anyone is still looking, but I saw prisms and christmas on display at footlocker in palmdale, ca. Didnt have time to ask what sizes tho, sorry :frown:

ahh... ok, havent been following this thread, so I didnt know. *shrugs*

carry on.

saw the canaries in person today. just a warning for people who actually think they're "yellow"--they're not. it's more of a dull highlighter or dull volt--more green than yellow. the folks who made that heat fitted up there that's supposedly "match" with the canaries didn't get the memo. these things are not even close to a true yellow. it's like that classic am95 colorway tbh. doesn't do anything for me. and it aint matte either. looks like that cheap shiny stuff

^

man where you been? Lotta Lebron shoes been lookin' like girl shoes as of late
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
which ones ?

Quit wearing socks that match your shoes or jean shorts

Last edited by a moderator:
No such thing as matchy matchy, men say matching. I don't know why everyone is one a mission to sound as dumb as possible sometimes.

Please don't even get me started on music and wale, I was in high school in 96 bumping nasty nas, big pun, wu-tang and yes biggie and 2pac when they were alive.. This new **** is weak sauce my man weather u like it or not!

View media item 226421
Dudes like you give the rest of us older heads a bad name. And other dudes will say they were listening to KRS, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, Tribe, Chuck D, Ice Cube and Kool G Rap.

That debate is as silly as the I saw Jordan play debate. Stay on your Al Bundy living in the past while the world moves on tip.

Last edited:
Awwwwwww u mad?

He's right though times change, I hate the elitist attitude that everything was always better when I was doing it, etc

Just freakin enjoy life and the moment, there's a good chance Biggie or PAC wouldn't even be relevant today, nobody knows or to stay relevant they might be on that Flo Rida tip

The best thing that happened to their legacy was death

Last edited:
Right about what?! Sometimes grown folks don't want to listen to bull ****. Why is that called living in the past?

Last time I check....CDs / Music from years past are still sold for a reason. It's called options. So we're not all forced into having to listen to the monotonous bull ****. I'm fine with that.....ya'll can have your MMG & YMCMB.

Now.... Back to the Brons. Canaries are Dope. :D

Last edited:
Quit wearing socks that match your shoes or jean shorts

Nice edit there. I think they are cool looking socks, I don't own the prisims either. There is nothin wrong with matching your shoes and socks, or shoes and a hat, but when you match everything, especially in loud colors or patterns and its a to much IMO.

Quick 2 cents on Flo rida, he doesn't have a single song. This guy is an mc he spits over other people's songs, has someone change the track a little or not at all then slaps his name on it. His tracks say Florida - Cry Just a little when it should be Bingoplayers - cry just a little with MC Florida. At least Wale has something original about him, not the biggest fan but he has some hot verses.

Last edited:
Right about what?! Sometimes grown folks don't want to listen to bull ****. Why is that called living in the past?

Last time I check....CDs / Music from years past are still sold for a reason. It's called options. So we're not all forced into having to listen to the monotonous bull ****. I'm fine with that.....ya'll can have your MMG & YMCMB.

Now.... Back to the Brons. Canaries are Dope. :D

I'm talking about knocking today's kids, I guess working in a college makes me more in touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom