Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the blk/orange BHMs but the added design puts them over the edge - too much going on with that.

Not sure if this vid has been posted yet if so ill edit .. but it's a quick review of the corks plus on feet

Two things. 1st, the wax "shoe strings" don't have tips? 2nd worst review I've seen on a shoe. I will say they didn't look bad on feet but I'm guessing that had alot to do with the shoe probably being a smaller size and the room being pretty damn dark. LMAO @ Wale, the things done in photos to look "interesting" are always hilarious with him. Wonder just how nice that leather tongue is to the touch. Leather interior, thought it was like a crushed velvet. Lol

Last edited:
Two things. 1st, the wax "shoe strings" don't have tips? 2nd worst review I've seen on a shoe. I will say they didn't look bad on feet but I'm guessing that had alot to do with the shoe probably being a smaller size and the room being pretty damn dark. LMAO @ Wale, the things done in photos to look "interesting" are always hilarious with him. Wonder just how nice that leather tongue is to the touch. Leather interior, thought it was like a crushed velvet. Lol
they come with another thicker set of laces with tips, leather is like butter. jordan bin quality

Last edited:
Y'all Dudes Aint Got Nothing Better To Do But Hate On This Man Wale??? Like Damn, When's That **** Gonna Get Old?

Yes He Can Be Corny From Time To Time With His Pics/Poses But Have Y'all Listened To ANY Of This Dudes Lyrics? It May Just Be Me But This Dude Spits Flames Like Pete's Dragon Most Often....

Let That Man Cook!

Cats Just Love To Hate For No Damn Reason I Swear :smh:

as far as the design, what do the designers be thinking when they make a shoe like this? lebrons use to be sleek and nice looking not this plastic crap, but i was so dissapointed in the bhm and the all stars..... wish they would make the all stars like the lb7 and previous years to match the uni's

Y'all Dudes Aint Got Nothing Better To Do But Hate On This Man Wale??? Like Damn, When's That **** Gonna Get Old?

Yes He Can Be Corny From Time To Time With His Pics/Poses But Have Y'all Listened To ANY Of This Dudes Lyrics? It May Just Be Me But This Dude Spits Flames Like Pete's Dragon Most Often....

Let That Man Cook!

Cats Just Love To Hate For No Damn Reason I Swear
mean.gif
Not feeling his music at all.  Does that make me a hater? 

The Canary's have like five shirts. The Lebron dunking forward, the Lion Head, Witness, another Lebron dunking side in artistic style and Lebron Hero.

Also saw the black and white $64.99 slides on FTL. They need to come out with Jades/x-Mas

Ya'll so damn hilarious with the, "I'm not sure if I should hoop in these because _________ hurt his ________" :rofl: :rofl:..

Bunch of nonsense.

It's one player, one freak accident...It's not like when the Pistons had to ban the 2011 Hyperdunks (?) due to the a large fraction of the team experiencing ankle issues :rolleyes.

Please don't even get me started on music and wale, I was in high school in 96 bumping nasty nas, big pun, wu-tang and yes biggie and 2pac when they were alive.. This new **** is weak sauce my man weather u like it or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom