Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
performance wise i dont know about these, lou williams knee gave out wearing these........

Not sure why there's all these "can I wear BHMs if I'm not black" questions this year. Haven't seen that in years past before. IMO, you can wear whatever you want. BHM is the inspiration, but it's supposed to be a celebration of black culture, not some exclusive thing. If you like how the shoes look, can dig the inspiration, why not. To me it'd be the same thing if someone asked "can I wear Year of the Snake/Dragon/etc shoes if I'm not Chinese/Asian". Seems silly to me not to cop shoes you like just cuz you're not from the same background/culture that the inspiration is based off of.

performance wise i dont know about these, lou williams knee gave out wearing these........
It would of gave out with any other shoes on too.  This are the best shoe I have ever hooped in.   They are so comfortable man.   I don't get sore feet after hoopin in these for a few hours like I would with other shoes.

Not even gonna hate.....
laugh.gif
Nice pic but why is he pouring out his Henny in doors?

It would of gave out with any other shoes on too.  This are the best shoe I have ever hooped in.   They are so comfortable man.   I don't get sore feet after hoopin in these for a few hours like I would with other shoes.
just throwing that out there, that **** looked scary when they showed the replay, hope its not as bad as it looked. btw he did a ****** nikeID imo, kinda bland

Last edited:
not the best pics, but you get the idea

Bow Wow wearing Volt and Silver Nike LeBron X's on 106 & Park, 10, king james, heat, sneakers
^ anyone know if these also come with grey laces only pics of the laces online I'm seeing are the same volt color with grey specs but in the first and last photos bow wows laces look wolf grey? is it just the lighting in the photo? still don't know if I'll get them but to me they have some potential even if they're bright as s***
tongue.gif

Coulda sworn his name is ilovehiphop43...anyways I shoulda picked up the jades and windchills. I thought the color ways were gonna get better like the 9s did as time progressed...this shoe is doing the exact opposite

You can still pick up the Jades and Diamonds. It's not like they're sold out. When I was at the University Mall in Tampa, I saw a few stores with these. At worst, store locate. Whereas with the BHM, I've been told only one store in Florida is getting them.

Last edited:
No problem getting the Canaries off Eastbay.
pimp.gif

I know the majority of y'all weren't feeling them (The same could be said of the LeBron X as a whole but I digress.
laugh.gif
), but glad I was able to get my pair. Good luck to anyone trying to do the same shouldn't be any problem.

I like to buy most new LeBron releases but couldn't pull the trigger on the canaries, that yellow did nothing for me and I think took away from the shoe.
Nevertheless, those who got them I hope you enjoy, that's what it's about anyway.

Loved that youtube video of the corks. I just love that cork sound, very cool. Also enjoyed the review by laid back.
The man is really laid back in his review and that's refreshing.

Last edited:
Got my Canary's. Probably the only person who has bought them today at the mall, lol. 0 interest for these and the KDs.

When I looked at NDC around 9, there were still a FSR.

But next week, only two malls in Florida have the BHMs. WTF and I never have luck in NDC with the Twitter link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom