Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am definately tryin to get a pair or two of the corks.  Does anyone have info on the actual fit on these?  I read one post saying they were very stiff.  Are they comfortable at all? Also do the sizes run TTS or .5 big as some of the other X's?  My experience is regular X is TTS, X+ enabled is .5 up, and ID's are TTS. 

I wonder what alterations will be made for the for the Elite version... Really curious as to how they plan on releasing a SB colorway with so many being made through ID.

I am definately tryin to get a pair or two of the corks.  Does anyone have info on the actual fit on these?  I read one post saying they were very stiff.  Are they comfortable at all? Also do the sizes run TTS or .5 big as some of the other X's?  My experience is regular X is TTS, X+ enabled is .5 up, and ID's are TTS. 

I wear a 8.5-9 for the most part but tried on a 9.5 which was still a tad snug.

Yo swish

First the abs comment to jordan23dotcom and now the LeBron is hot comment... suspect. No hate, just wondering if you got something to tell us?

Lows looking alright, but the IX lows straight **** on these. So comfy too, I don't need these so pass unless some CW drops that wows me (like that'll happen, judging by the X mids' releases so far...).

Good looks on that video sneakermane.

Wasn't initially a fan, but the Settings are really nice.
pimp.gif

Really not understanding the low saturated bottoms on the dolphin colorway, while on the shoe base is more saturated on the check and the laces.

The Settings might be my first Xs. I do think they're the nicest Xs coming up in this new year, but I'm a little iffy on copping Dolphin colors though, just not my team. Might have to go the ID route if I decide to pass on them.

The Settings might be my first Xs. I do think they're the nicest Xs coming up in this new year, but I'm a little iffy on copping Dolphin colors though, just not my team. Might have to go the ID route if I decide to pass on them.
?? U make it seem like you can only wear them with Dolphins gear.

The settings or whatever the name is are nice and those lows are looking better IMO.

Wanted the corks since the first good pics surfaced. Hope to still get them to wear but Im not going to lose sleep over them. Btw those, the ASGs, the royal 1s and the miami dolphin xs, there's plenty for me to choose from come Feb.

Really trying to understand why all the hate for the corks?  Is it because they are $305?  Is it because you wont have a chance to buy them so your hating on them? They are unique and from what we all think very limited.  Id say a collectors item if anything.  Some of yall sound like some real b^&*(^#@ talking bout these.  Im guessing 9 out of 10 people hating on the corks would buy them if they actually had the chance.  

I forgot we're not allowed to like things :lol:

They're just UGLY dude. Although the price is a little high, it wouldn't be a problem for me personally.

lulz @ half of your reasoning being that they're limited and we "won't have a chance to buy them." :rofl:

Dudes in here acting like anyone will try to cop, I got better things to do then try to release corks for $30 profit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom