Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "settings" remind me of the cannons..

Minus the volt- yes. I agree and quite honestly, I think they are probably #2 for me behind the Jades. I know they won't be uber HYPEd which is fine, because in all likelihood they will not be a complete p.i.a to obtain.

Its called individuality.. not everyone wants to look like everyone else. i dont listen to wale but he wears lebrons so fuk all the haters.. ""wearing all **** that mismatches"" .....haha thats my style

View media item 216942. Heres some double hypebeast for u. go ahead and call me hypebeast but definitely not a reseller. Just a collector. That miami is lookin nice but be nice to cork sneakermane! U a good dude we dealt before but thats hittin below the belt brotha. We tryin to get cork hyped up in here not knocked down for the resellas right!!! Jk cork and miami both tight though

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]seriously... who cares. wear what you want because you want to and it's your money. soundin like some petty children.[/COLOR]

I would buy the corks if I could walk into a store on my schedule and buy them with ease. I like the "classy" image of the shoe, just not how much Nike is forcing that image on us & the hype.

?? U make it seem like you can only wear them with Dolphins gear.

The settings or whatever the name is are nice and those lows are looking better IMO.
San Jose Sharks...? 
happy.gif
 Those may end up being my first Lebron X purchase.

Last edited:
The Settings might be my first Xs. I do think they're the nicest Xs coming up in this new year, but I'm a little iffy on copping Dolphin colors though, just not my team. Might have to go the ID route if I decide to pass on them.
?? U make it seem like you can only wear them with Dolphins gear.

The settings or whatever the name is are nice and those lows are looking better IMO.
All I said is I'm iffy on copping Dolphin colors for me personally. That's it. If you or anyone else want to wear them with Dolphins gear or whatever else, I couldn't give a ****.

i dont want no damn Lebron shoe that u CANT PLAY BALL IN, period

them Settings are gaining crazy momentum from the looks of things, bad newz for those who dont cop on release day :wink:

LOL MEMPHIS IS NOT ALLUDING THAT YOU GUYS WOULD COP FOR HYPEBEAST REASONS.

BUT IF U HAD THE CHANCE TO COP FOR 300 TO FLIP FOR 2-3K, U WOULDNT DO IT???

SPARE ME YOUR INTEGRITY AND THE PRESERVATION OF THE "SHOE GAME"

I'm still trying to figure out why we still haven't seen any pics of the ASG Lebron X in mens sizes while there's pics all over the net of the KD V ASG in mens :rolleyes

Settings drop 03/09/13.. this might be a good thing for me, cause feb is gonna be a busy month 

Last edited:
They got real lazy designing the mid-sole down.
laugh.gif
Somebody wanted to go home early that day.
I hope they fit exactly like the 9 lows too cause the 9 lows are the most comfortable sneaker Nike has ever made. I only buy 9 lows minus the chirstmas X's.

8, 9, and 10 lows have been an upgrade from previous low models.

10s are interesting, but I'm not quite sold just yet. I love the black/red 9 lows (which I own). Although comfortable, not the comfiest shoes ever.

IMHO, flyknits still hold it down for comfiest shoe.

Like I said beforeif footlocker Australia is getting the corks then I see no reason why FTL in the states won't .....how many "limited" lebrons are still looking for closets to go in??? A lot.....stop hyping these unless you can pin point fact it's a certain store getting them

are these the same folks saying crown jewel was releasing again just because they saw fireberry on release calendar????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom