Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread continues to show how if you slap the limited tag on anything......heads will flock.

Corks aren't any nicer than half of the other 10s that dropped. They would probably get bashed for ugliness if they were a GR. :lol:

But to all the fellas that already copped the Corks......Can we get some pics of them being actually worn? I'm truly amazed pics haven't already been posted. Cause I just know ya'll bought them to wear...... (Sarcasm)

Um, no. See Michael Jordan dress lately?
LMFAO 
frown.gif

I'm not even going to attempt to try to pickup the Corks no matter what type of release they are because I'm going to be too tied up with ASG releases plus to be honest I'd rather pick up those Eggplant Barkley Posites on Feb 23rd instead of the Corks

My February list
1.) ASG KD V
2.) ASG Barkley Posite (Rayguns)
3.) ASG Lebron X
4.) Eggplant Barkley Posite

If I'm able to get all of these shoes in February it'll be an early Christmas for me :wow: but it's not going to be easy :smh:

Last edited:
So far the only known place that will be selling the Corks is 21Mercer. My assumption is, since they were on NikeElite and if the Yeezy 2s were on NDC I can bet my last dollar that these will be too. I will go for the RSVP at Mercer but I'm not counting on getting it. I've gotten every RSVP at NikeNYC and Roosevelt Field successfully but I haven't gotten a confirmation from Mercer. I don't want to derail the thread about how shady they are or anything, but I'm usually 100% with NDC cops as well. Resale is going to be insane and I really am not looking to pay thay. So with that said, retail or bust for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom