Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
the lows are so trash.

what happened to just making a low top version of the mid/hi tops? :lol:

the Low top 8 V/2s >>>>>>>>>>>>

even the low 7s looked nice.

View media item 217237
Homes next and from what I see thus far I am done (unless another Lebron 10 colorway comes out). The Dolphin/Sunset are nice, but the Nike Penny 5 Dolphins way better then all these other Dolphin colorway shoes out, so I am more then good and happy with my pair. No hate on the Lebron 10 Dolphin, just way more love for the Penny 5 Dolphin.

View media item 217271
Started to go with the J's, but decided to switch up (although the Miami Heat are my second favorite team, because of D. Wade), I figured these were more fitting since Lebron is on the Heat and I was going to the Heat game.:nthat:

Last edited:
Point made.

Homie looked like he came out of a bukkake session
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Started to go with the J's, but decided to switch up (although the Miami Heat are my second favorite team, because of D. Wade), I figured these were more fitting since Lebron is on the Heat and I was going to the Heat game.
nthat.gif
Nice infrared's my dude

I wish they went back to Zoom for the lows. Should've went that route with these rather than recycling parts.

Have a feeling those lows are just samples. The that's probably the real upper but doubt Nike would recycle the sole on the signature line. Perhaps lifestyle shoes but not the sig. I agree with you thatpointguy I wish they wouldve gone with zoom on them, even if it is enclosed. Regardless I probably won't pick up a pair

Last edited:
I don't know why but the X lows look more like they should be   Hyperdunk 2012 low. 

Last edited:
am i the only one taking 9s over 9 lows and 10 lows over 10s?oh well...my mother always told me i was weird. :D

I wish they went back to Zoom for the lows. Should've went that route with these rather than recycling parts.

It's funny they keep using full-length max air for the lows. It's like they're not even pretending or expecting we'd use them for hooping. Because the fact is, most guys who like lows (shooting and point guards) would prefer something way lower to the ground.

Settings don't look too bad. They will be on my radar as a substitue so I don't beat my Dolphin Penny Vs into the ground
laugh.gif
dig that...at first i was going to just be satisfied with my penny dolphins alone but i cant pass up these lebron dolphins....love the dolphin cw and it would be nice to have both shoes to give one pair a break from time to time!

Last edited:
Can I be honest with you guys? I think the Brons are, IMO, the best looking Nike basketball shoe right now. I'm not talking about retros. They just messed up on the Colorways in comparison to the Kobe's and KDVs. I think the Jades, X-Mas, Gold Medal were all good Colorways but they weren't as cool or alluring as the Kobe 8 Sulfers, Pythons, X-Mas or the KDV DMV, KDV Splatter, KDV Away and KDV Christmas.

Also, I was at the University Mall in Tampa and saw the Breds. How come these weren't released at major retailers? Also, the employee at the House of Hoops said they wouldn't be getting the BHM shoes when I asked him about the BHM Lebrons.

Last edited:
Can I be honest with you guys? I think the Brons are, IMO, the best looking Nike basketball shoe right now. I'm not talking about retros. They just messed up on the Colorways in comparison to the Kobe's and KDVs. I think the Jades, X-Mas, Gold Medal were all good Colorways but they weren't as cool or alluring as the Kobe 8 Sulfers, Pythons, X-Mas or the KDV DMV, KDV Splatter, KDV Away and KDV Christmas.

Also, I was at the University Mall in Tampa and saw the Breds. How come these weren't released at major retailers? Also, the employee at the House of Hoops said they wouldn't be getting the BHM shoes when I asked him about the BHM Lebrons.

the look good on the shelf...but the way people rock these look retartded. idk why they just do. 80% of the people that wear these make them look really bad.

stalley is probably the only celeb ive seen rock these and they look good. and the fact that there is 28973897452 colors of this model really takes away from it... i sold my crown jewels because they look like some **** i can make on Nike ID...you can literally make an ID that looks better than those miami settings...

ill say it again ID options and 890379854 colorways RUINED this model :smh:

Kds were garbage to begin with and i feel like the Kobe 8 will get the KD 4 treatment this year and be the least available of the three due to lack of kobe 7 GR sales.

theres alot of those samples floating around...i was offered one for like 2k......again for something i can almost make on NIKE ID?? PASSS :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom