Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the "Miami Setting" another cousin of the Miami Night and South Beach lineage? Seems like Nike enjoys dropping shoes based on the atmosphere and landscape of that city...

Is the "Miami Setting" another cousin of the Miami Night and South Beach lineage? Seems like Nike enjoys dropping shoes based on the atmosphere and landscape of that city...

Note on the (misinformed) "Dolphins" nickname:

The custom iD Dolphins people have created are dope but the retail version coming out is 100% NOT Dolphins inspired. That pair is the "Miami Setting" model. Entire LeBron X "Miami Setting" color backstory is on CK: http://counterkicks.com/2012/11/exc...iami-dolphins-inspired-but-youd-be-100-wrong/

Keep in mind the diamond storyline is what the retail cws this year has been based on. Even then, you might try to give it a Dolphins nickname as they do resemble, but also note that LeBron himself has been a very vocal and public fan of the DALLAS COWBOYS so he really could care less about the Dolphins and one would assume he'd think it's a bad nickname for one of his signature shoes . Bron would ask for a navy and silver Cowboys colorway ride before he'd ever want a Fins one.

LeBron X "Miami Setting" ... like the "setting" a diamond goes into on a ring. LeBron is the diamond, the city of Miami is the setting. That's the concept behind it...

The Jades are really growing on me ... I want to scoop them under retail though

is citygear legit ? I've heard them mentioned before but I'm not sure of their history
one of the spots I go to cop J's or whatever I want that may be a major release in case i miss out at 8 am on RD at footlocker or finishline ect. because they open at 10....they have a store in my local mall and a couple stores in the city.....i've never orederd anything online but they are legit!

Last edited:
Same **** as the GS version as expected. Back to Kobe thread to drool on the BHM some more.

Edit after seeing HD pic up there, they're decent, still will favor the Kobe BHM.

Last edited:
The whole BHM collection is dope.  Those new pics are
smokin.gif

LOL nah fam, not one in NJ according to their locations list. I didn't even see one for NY which was surprising
yeah i think it's one of those regional type business...they have commercials all over the local stations....but you're good to go if you are thinking about ordering from them as far as the shoes being legit

Same **** as the GS version as expected. Back to Kobe thread to drool on the BHM some more.

Edit after seeing HD pic up there, they're decent, still will favor the Kobe BHM.
Man I went to look at the Kobe's and KD's to see what could cause the "drooling" and all i see is the same color an pattern that's on the Lebron's.....so bottom line comes down to which shoe model you like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom