Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mean to bring race in here so if this is offensive to anyone, please feel free to flag this.

That being said, is it weird for a white dude to wear the BHM sneakers? I want to get these brons to rock but I feel like I might feel weird doin it. I know the whole "rock what you like" thing, but these have me feelin kinda weird about that.

Any thoughts?

Don't mean to bring race in here so if this is offensive to anyone, please feel free to flag this.

That being said, is it weird for a white dude to wear the BHM sneakers? I want to get these brons to rock but I feel like I might feel weird doin it. I know the whole "rock what you like" thing, but these have me feelin kinda weird about that.

Any thoughts?

White guys designed the shoe, designed the colorway, and own the company and had it not been for the racism of white people there would be no need for BHM in the first place. I'd say you're pretty safe...

Last edited:
How fast are the canaries going to sell out? I don't have money for 'em now but will in like a month and I'm wondering if I'll still be able to get them.

TIA

Any thoughts?
Honestly don't think it's that big of a deal.

If I saw a non-black person wearing a pair of BHM kicks, I wouldn't give it a second thought.

How fast are the canaries going to sell out? I don't have money for 'em now but will in like a month and I'm wondering if I'll still be able to get them.

TIA
they might sell out on NDC, but they'll probably be available everywhere else.

TIA
There may be a few pairs still available online, but if not like the majority of the LeBron X releases you shouldn't have much trouble finding them still available in stores in a months time depending on where your located.

At the very least you should be able to stock locate them.

White guys designed the shoe, designed the colorway, and own the company and had it not been for the racism of white people there would be no need for BHM in the first place. I'd say you're pretty safe...

Hahahaha that was the truthiest post I've seen on this site in quite awhile. Bravo good sir.

this talk of they will sit like the rest is BULLLLLSHIIIT. none of these shoes are "SITTING" PEOPLE THINK CUZ THEY SEE A SIZE 9 ON THE WALL THAT APPARANTLY EVERY SIZE IS AVAILABLE. THESE SHOES GR OR NOT ARE A ***** TO GET YOUR HANDS ON

Any thoughts?

Its not that big of a deal. No ones going to say... Hey your not black you cant rock those... The BHM shoe is made to show appreciation to the culture, so it doesn't matter what color you are anyone can rock them. Nike is also doing YOTS theme a lot this year. Which is a Asian theme so.......

hmm maybe people like the shoe?

they are actually comfy
smokin.gif
Yeah shoes are def nice...salute to ya bruh.

3.23.2013Nike Air Max Lebron X Multiple Colorways
3.23.2013Nike Air Max Lebron X LowCrystal Mint/Poison Green/Fiberglass

Footlocker launch calendar

this talk of they will sit like the rest is BULLLLLSHIIIT. none of these shoes are "SITTING" PEOPLE THINK CUZ THEY SEE A SIZE 9 ON THE WALL THAT APPARANTLY EVERY SIZE IS AVAILABLE. THESE SHOES GR OR NOT ARE A ***** TO GET YOUR HANDS ON

Haha, yeeeaaaaah right. I can get almost any LeBron now except for the really limited ones.

Any thoughts?

As a Black man, I do not take offense to this. Besides the who point of MLK's life and moments was so that WE ALL could live amoung one another equally and freely. Now what I do take MUCH offense to, is when I see or hear people of another or even the SAME race make attempts trying to be what they THINK a steryotypical (you know what we see on TV) Black person or any other race should be.

As for the shoes, I will be passing, but I can say they are one fo the nicer colorways. So far for me still just the Jade and Home Lebron 10 colorways.

3.23.2013Nike Air Max Lebron XMultiple Colorways

From FTL. What do we got in store there? I dont see the ASGs on the list anywhere so maybe one pair are it? I think one that date is the "setting"

I will say the BHM this year is leaps and bounds better than last years plain garbage. Still no cop tho.

Some better detailed photos.  Sorry if they have already been posted.

Last edited:
As a 1/2 black man i have no problem with anybody wearin bhm. If somebody wears them and actually knows what it means then they are obviously not a racist person. dudes shouldnt be judged for what other white or any other race did or is doing. I just wont rock the bhm x cuz they ugly, but i do like bhm in general

As a 1/2 black man i have no problem with anybody wearin bhm. If somebody wears them and actually knows what it means then they are obviously not a racist person. dudes shouldnt be judged for what other white or any other race did or is doing. I just wont rock the bhm x cuz they ugly, but i do like bhm in general

"As a half Black man", that had me rollin, but I can digg it! Lol!

I totally agree with what you said though. Sad reality is in any many cases there is more racsim and discrimination within ones own race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom