Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah........ They do

Can't take anything you say serious until you put a shirt on...

"Dude put a shirt on, its just us here!"-Kevin Hart

Who are you being naked for? Is you're NT account linked to your Facebook account or maybe your Twitter, would that be the reason you're naked in a room full of men?

:lol:

Last edited:
^^ it's was a more PC version of my first choice which was a pic of just my meat....

Would you rather have that?

Last edited:
Same **** as the GS version as expected. Back to Kobe thread to drool on the BHM some more.

Edit after seeing HD pic up there, they're decent, still will favor the Kobe BHM.
Man I went to look at the Kobe's and KD's to see what could cause the "drooling" and all i see is the same color an pattern that's on the Lebron's.....so bottom line comes down to which shoe model you like!

And the price haha

Can't take anything you say serious until you put a shirt on...

"Dude put a shirt on, its just us here!"-Kevin Hart

Who are you being naked for? Is you're NT account linked to your Facebook account or maybe your Twitter, would that be the reason you're naked in a room full of men?

laugh.gif
Anyway, the BHMs are another disappointed,  good thing the Kobe and the KD's made up for this.

The midsole kills the shoe.

They should of just left the pattern on the liner, swoosh, and midsole shank.

^^ it's was a more PC version of my first choice which was a pic of just my meat....

Would you rather have that?

View media item 218554

Anyway, the BHMs are another disappointed,  good thing the Kobe and the KD's made up for this.

THIS IS HILARIOUS! I'll leave it alone. Don't want no parts of that.

Kobe 8 best in the BHM pack! I like the Lebron better than the KD tho. No all star pics yet? Damn, where's the 3 month early leaks from days passed...

Any new cork info. Seems like we r being left in the dark
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
@ "being left in the dark"

All the pertinent info released about the Corks thus far has already been posted.

Any info about how to get the Corks, like raffles or the Twitter RSVP nonsense will come closer to release.

No one is deliberately holding back info about them.

THIS IS HILARIOUS! I'll leave it alone. Don't want no parts of that.

Kobe 8 best in the BHM pack! I like the Lebron better than the KD tho. No all star pics yet? Damn, where's the 3 month early leaks from days passed...

Lol, on second thought....... Maybe you're right.

Yeah........ They do
^ haha yeah these joints is horrible I'm sorry, I'm cool with my Jades and Lavas so far and may pick up the dolphins colorway but other than that I'm done with the x's, just means more money saved in my pockets to cop phoenix foams and 2 pair of jordan grapes
smile.gif

Lebron Xs are saving me a ton of money this year..I'll check in every now and then but all these current releases are :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom