Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 2 cents

LBJ 9s were ok but im feeling these, even more then the 8s
grin.gif

Trinidad is not a rapper, he is 100 percent gimmick. A real life version of Jerome off the TV show Martin.
I would expect nothing less than crazy antics from him.Who the **** wears the **** he wears?

Dudes mismatch to get attention, I find it pathetic to wear a bunch a **** that clashes, and do it, not because it's what they like, but because it screams "look at me."
^ it's one thing to say they are suspect and females for having dudes post pics of them, but to say they shouldn't be taking pics and should be in the studio more is laughable. If anything, the good ones work too much, but dudes like Trinidad wearing two different signature Christmas sneakers just need to get a damn education lol.

Naw I agree with what you're saying to that extent. Most relevant rappers don't have to pay for shoes themselves. It tends to come out of the label budget assigned to that artist's promo blah blah blah. All I was saying, as much as I see rappers in "candid" pics with the latest hot sneaker I wish they would put that concentration into crafting their music instead of releasing this audio poison. Lol

true my man, esp trash *** Trinidad James....lol @ "candid" pics

Bron wore CTK 9's to tonight's game
View media item 214769

he played in the Carbon X's

im sorry but Bron look sweet af in this pic..cameraman picked the wrong sec to snap it

Really trying to understand why all the hate for the corks?  Is it because they are $305?  Is it because you wont have a chance to buy them so your hating on them? They are unique and from what we all think very limited.  Id say a collectors item if anything.  Some of yall sound like some real b^&*(^#@ talking bout these.  Im guessing 9 out of 10 people hating on the corks would buy them if they actually had the chance.  

Prism and Christmas waiting for a  buyer in my local footlocker! I saw this when I picked up my 13 bred, so I took a pic.

Really trying to understand why all the hate for the corks?  Is it because they are $305?  Is it because you wont have a chance to buy them so your hating on them? They are unique and from what we all think very limited.  Id say a collectors item if anything.  Some of yall sound like some real b^&*(^#@ talking bout these.  Im guessing 9 out of 10 people hating on the corks would buy them if they actually had the chance.  

Lol a chance to buy them? They could be right in front of me little hypebeast

Let me guess you only like limited kicks

This may sound ridiculous, but they basically strip it down, add "premium" cork material to the upper, and charge a premium and make them somewhat a pain in the *** to be had, and you're wondering why all the hate? You realize you're gonna drop 3 bills and change on a shoe that is even worse than the overpriced X as far as specs? And the most mind-boggling part is Nike charges more for a shoe that is solely to be rocked casually and the only reason is because of the premium materials? Is cork really considered premium? I'd rather have Italian leather if you're gonna throw that price tag and "justify" it with such nice materials (sarcasm).

That's why.

Last edited:
Why is it that when someone has a differing opinion on here whether it be about sports, movies or shoes etc. it's automatically labeled as "hate"?

I have not been a fan of the Corks since the first pics popped up. The colorway is unappealing to me and the inflated price tag for what appears to be a gutted shoe is ridiculous.

And I couldn't care less if the Corks were limited or not, because availability or lack thereof of a shoe has no bearing on whether or not I like them. I buy what I like, simple as that.

And you have the Corks already, so why do you care if people "hate" the Corks?

There's been plenty of "hate" for the Xs I have thus far (Pressures, Lavas, and Floridians) but I don't get worked up over it because people are entitled to their opinions, even if they differ with your own. Once I like a shoe, don't care how anyone else feels about them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom