Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The red PE's are nice, those show the effort Nike should be putting into the shoes instead of slapping one color over the entire shoe & some very basic accents

Effort? They basic as hell too. :lol:

Some of ya'll just need to conclude that this shoe ain't for you and move on.

Why do people get mad at rappers for doing the same thing people on this website do?

lmao....good question. maybe its cause rappers got unltd $ to blow on kicks and have access to em before everyone else, while they dont..cant think of no other reason..i could care less about rappers feet

Why do people get mad at rappers for doing the same thing people on this website do?

I don't think anybody gets mad. Also I don't see anybody on this site having someone take pics of them while they pose as if its a candid pic, very "Facebook Female in Mirror" kinda ish. These the dudes alot of NT Members look up to and idolize. Its quite funny in reality.

lmao....good question. maybe its cause rappers got unltd $ to blow on kicks and have access to em before everyone else, while they dont..cant think of no other reason..i could care less about rappers feet

You...you think...wait...you believe Rappers...RAPPERS have unlimited money to blow??? Do you also believe Harry Potter is based on a true story? C'mon man, be serious! Now as far as the access before most others, thats slightly true depending on what rapper you're talking about.

Sorry for this post. :D

Last edited:

Not to speak for Peru, who mentioned the rappers and their pics, but I believe he was simply suggesting they focus more on their music so as to put out a better product to listen to. The shoe pics probably don't keep them from working, but I get what he's saying..

Last edited:
^ it's one thing to say they are suspect and females for having dudes post pics of them, but to say they shouldn't be taking pics and should be in the studio more is laughable. If anything, the good ones work too much, but dudes like Trinidad wearing two different signature Christmas sneakers just need to get a damn education lol.

^ it's one thing to say they are suspect and females for having dudes post pics of them, but to say they shouldn't be taking pics and should be in the studio more is laughable. If anything, the good ones work too much, but dudes like Trinidad wearing two different signature Christmas sneakers just need to get a damn education lol.

I hear you but tell me this, what "good one" is modeling sneakers for men?

True, it's just I'm sure the ****** ones still bust they're chops even with all the time for pic taking. We are all judges but don't want to be judged is all I'm saying...

True, it's just I'm sure the ****** ones still bust they're chops even with all the time for pic taking. We are all judges but don't want to be judged is all I'm saying...

The ****** part kinda disrupted the post. I don't really know what you said. A "celebrity" is a "celebrity" because they want to be judged by the public in exchange for wealth. That's what they work for, to be judged on whether what they are doing is worth the wealth they desire and the attention of the consumer's wallet. Such judgement will continue and it applies to athletes including Lebron.

Last edited:
Yellow diamonds look decent the grey really suits this shoe, I might cop depending on the retail price...

Last edited:
I swear ppl be hatin on Wale for nothing, when yall get your kicks you str8 Instagraming with your fit and all :smh:

Last edited:
Did anyone else not get the canary's??

My two stores and footlocker said they didn't drop. Haven't checked online yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely will wear these. Most likely sometime this week. I tried them on and they are not as comfy as the regular 10 but they are alright nothing uncomfortable. I would say they are EXTREMELY nice and definitely the most unique lebron 10 by far. Looks kinda dressy so I will definitely be breaking some necks on campus with these this week.

I swear ppl be hatin on Wale for nothing, when yall get your kicks you str8 Instagraming with your fit and all
mean.gif
lol I'm not!  That's a little fruity to me but that's just my opinion.  I could care less what they be doing though. Wale and MMG's music isn't for me.  I'm of a fan of the 90's and early 2000's hip hop.

Last edited:
I swear ppl be hatin on Wale for nothing, when yall get your kicks you str8 Instagraming with your fit and all :smh:

Who's hating on Wale? Who's is this big bad bogey man you're shaking your head at in blue face? I don't use Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter (other than Nike RSVP) but I would hope grown men that play that tough role aren't modeling footwear on social networks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom