Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the point of giving a player a signature shoe line, if a majority of the shoes he doesnt wear?

All of Nike's lines have too many color ways. Last Saturday, they dropped 4 color ways for the Kevin Durant after dropping a new color way a few days earlier.

And we see they're dropping multiple Jordan's and Lebrons on the same day. The only they care about is green.
The lows are sick! Buggin...to each their own I guess. They look hard as hell with shorts.

Just saw this on twitter, not sure if its old news, but I was looking forward to trying to cop the volts tomorrow

Rescheduled. No new date yet. RT @r0meo4u211: @KixandtheCity the volt lebrons still dropping tomorrow no one is really talking about them?

Last edited:
Wow those lows suck.
That's an understatement 
happy.gif

Ordered prisms off of richards today. Saw them in person and was sold. I like how the metallic upper plays off of the prism print side jewel and how versatile they will be with all colored jeans/khakis.

The BHM's are quite nice, I must say.

If they were a regular GR, I would purchase them. I'm not jumping through hoops to purchase shoes.

Last edited:
We got the canary Xs in today and they look much better in person. They yellow is more of a easter egg yellow compared to the bright neon yellow/green color from the pics.

Is there a SVSM pair floating around anywhere? And i'd love to see a CLE brown colorway of the shoe w/ the wht/brown/orange.... I tried ID'ing them but brown wasnt a color option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom