Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's hating on Wale? Who's is this big bad bogey man you're shaking your head at in blue face? I don't use Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter (other than Nike RSVP) but I would hope grown men that play that tough role aren't modeling footwear on social networks.
Since when is Wale considered tough? I must have missed  the memo 
laugh.gif

Since when is Wale considered tough? I must have missed  the memo :lol:

Was NOT saying Wale was tough, was referring to the comment in which the previous post said guys are getting their kicks and posting full outfit pics on Instagram. Everybody on NT is a "tough" guy lol

I don't think anybody gets mad. Also I don't see anybody on this site having someone take pics of them while they pose as if its a candid pic, very "Facebook Female in Mirror" kinda ish. These the dudes alot of NT Members look up to and idolize. Its quite funny in reality.
You...you think...wait...you believe Rappers...RAPPERS have unlimited money to blow??? Do you also believe Harry Potter is based on a true story? C'mon man, be serious! Now as far as the access before most others, thats slightly true depending on what rapper you're talking about

Sorry for this post. :D

well if u makin at least 20k a show, (which a subpar rapper could pull in) then i think thats more than enough to fund a shoe hobby..at least moreso than us regular ppl..i mean fat joe is far from relevant and he has the $ to go cop a whole collection of j's

well if u makin at least 20k a show, (which a subpar rapper could pull in) then i think thats more than enough to fund a shoe hobby..at least moreso than us regular ppl..i mean fat joe is far from relevant and he has the $ to go cop a whole collection of j's

Naw I agree with what you're saying to that extent. Most relevant rappers don't have to pay for shoes themselves. It tends to come out of the label budget assigned to that artist's promo blah blah blah. All I was saying, as much as I see rappers in "candid" pics with the latest hot sneaker I wish they would put that concentration into crafting their music instead of releasing this audio poison. Lol

Last edited:
From someone that was not fond of the "Corks" at all from pics I had a chance to see some today in person and I must admit I am impressed. Actually sad that I'll most like come short of owning a pair though...

Fund? These guys get half this stuff for "Free" Nike hooks up all levels of entertainment. Every month there laced with exclusives, and if there actually near a Nike HQ, you already know the turn out. The Perks oh, the perks!

I found these on a website selling fake shoes. Had everything for $70. But I found this pic. Maybe you guys have seen it before but just figured i'd drop this in here 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
HOME

AWAY

ALL-STAR

PLAY-OFFS

SOME OTHER BASKTEBALL PLAYER HAD THAT FORMULA DOWN PACT

; )

:rofl: :rofl:

If they did that, there would be no hype and nobody would post in these threads...theyd be back to being 50 page threads like the early Lebron models.... and guess what?....the shoes would still go to the outlets

All this talk of about bad colorways, too many colorways etc etc is ignoring the real problem.....

This model really isnt that hot...end of story

I dont care if you had Picasso or Warhol designing colorways, it would still be a dud.

Just wait for the Elites or the XIs

Last edited:
Wale been copping sneakers before he was famous? Why y'all trying to discredit though?

And most people are getting their corks from nikeelite or overseas. I got mine from my homie that handles all lebron samples. He literally has or had everyone from the 7 to the 8 9 and now 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom