Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought the corks on nikeelite.com  The price is 305.00  They have all sizes and you can order up to 5 in each size.  Either these arent released to the public and the are just for nike athletes or they will be very very easy to get.  

sounds like youre advertising for that site to me...

hahhahah advertising for that site?????? Its a website for Nike athletes to purchase their Nike products with their contract merchandise money.  How in the world am i advertising that? Please try to log on tho that site and see what happens.   Clean it up with that stupid comment please.  Im just providing info about these shoes and their possible availability.  

hahhahah advertising for that site?????? Its a website for Nike athletes to purchase their Nike products with their contract merchandise money.  How in the world am i advertising that? Please try to log on tho that site and see what happens.   Clean it up with that stupid comment please.  Im just providing info about these shoes and their possible availability.  

and makin sure we know u r a nike athlete, whatever thats worth

Just bought the corks on nikeelite.com  The price is 305.00  They have all sizes and you can order up to 5 in each size.  Either these arent released to the public and the are just for nike athletes or they will be very very easy to get.  

Good luck with that site.

Last edited:
Sorry didn't know that. Weird the site doesn't work in chrome too. (at least on my comp)...My bad

weird the site only works on chrome on my comp... going through the terms and use and registered domain someone went through a bunch of trouble to make it seem like a legit site.

Not saying it isn't but.....

regardless I hope what he is saying is true.

Last edited:
The first time I clicked on that site it came up and was able to search lebron X

Found the corks 305 and tried to put them into my cart and it did the usual Nike spin timer and that was it

Tried to open it again and I cannot get it to come up again???

All stars are cool.. Ill cop if my funds are straight around that time, but I'm not gonna go out my way to get them if not.

He speaks the truth the website is in fact for Nike sponsored athletes

spoke with a nike rep at first she said she had never heard of the site but it wasn't on their unauthorized website list. She checked it out herself then called upper management. Confirming pretty much everything ol boy said earlier.

Then she said DON"T HACK IT J/K. Seems like they had that problem in the past

Last edited:
"I know I'm driving, but could you just snap a quick pic of my new shoes, please? Hold on, hold on, I'm gonna lick it, try to take it when my tongue's on it. Don't worry, I can steer with my knees.."

odds are the man was parked, and doesnt anyone remember fat joe licking the bottoms ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

jeesh

great photo 7th mile !

awesome i like those shots, shows the 'true red' hue , nice nice

odds are the man was parked, and doesnt anyone remember fat joe licking the bottoms ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
jeesh
great photo 7th mile !
awesome i like those shots, shows the 'true red' hue , nice nice

I'm sure he WAS parked, and yes, we all remember Fat Joe. I'm sorry you are so hurt; lighten up..

I actually love the photo, good real life shot

Last edited:
nice man.. i see you did the swap too.. imo, my pics didn't do the lace swap any justice.. i don't have a good camera or anything by any means.. but much better in person, right?

No reason to lie about a nike website.  Damn didnt realize id cause people to try to prove me right or wrong. Just passing along info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom