Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prisms look a lot nicer in those sneakernews pics.

Seems like one of those shoes that you need to see in person to really judge.

I think im gonna return my Lava's.
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Lol at the last couple of pages, even today GR lebrons still do not sell. Every limited Lebron from 2 to 6 sold out instantly (except asg 4s and bday 4s/5s). People went crazy for Big Apple 6s, every HOH release sold out instantly. Bday 2s, ASG 3s, the lebrons 3 pack all sold out same day. And every PE/F&F shoe was sought after and expensive. Hype is just different now, people just think whatever the newest shoe out is the hottest shoe.

And the Lebron 3 got me following the line, idk how some of you can say these aren't nice, smh
View media item 191056

Copped this shirt from Champs on Monday when I went looking for the release info on the pack. Matches the pattern on the Ruby graphic on the medial heel. And it's a regular cotton shirt not the Dri Fit cotton (which I prefer...)
i cant find this shirt

I've seen them at Foot Action, Foot Locker and Champs. I picked up one at Foot Action. The LeBron Shirts don't seem to sell out. I picked up the Jade shirt yesterday at Foot Locker.

I actually buy the shirt with each release usually it's a X or Earned not blah, blah. I loved the pixel Bron that was on the 9 Liverpools.

I'm going to get the Prisms but these color ways are definitely boring. The designs are too safe whereas the Kobe's and KD's seem a bit more edgy. The KD's DMV, Christmas and Violet Force are great color ways but there are some stinkers in the line. The Kobe Christmas, Sulfer and Pythons look good. The blue lights remind me of the Blue Diamonds.

I do like the Volts. Prisms are okay. Corks are the stand out and they appear to be going the extra limited route.

Anybody have ALL of the Xs? I'm missing the Bred's, Crown Jewels and USAs.

Last edited:
I live in Tampa and cop in Broward too and have seen them at multiple stores. I did try to look on Eastbay, FNL and NDC but it wasn't there. Definitely take a stroll to the store and see. Or give them a call.

Lol at the last couple of pages, even today GR lebrons still do not sell. Every limited Lebron from 2 to 6 sold out instantly (except asg 4s and bday 4s/5s). People went crazy for Big Apple 6s, every HOH release sold out instantly. Bday 2s, ASG 3s, the lebrons 3 pack all sold out same day. And every PE/F&F shoe was sought after and expensive. Hype is just different now, people just think whatever the newest shoe out is the hottest shoe.
And the Lebron 3 got me following the line, idk how some of you can say these aren't nice, smh
View media item 191056

They aren't nice.. :rofl:

UPS has my package about 30 miles from me, but I won't get it until the 2nd...This is ******g lame. Got super screwed because of the weekend+NYE AND New Years...
that sucks....one of the perks of living in Memphis when it comes to ordering from NDC...depending on what time i order my package will come the next day....ordered a pair of rookies yesterday and received an email saying that it is in transit and will be delivered later today

i cant find this shirt

Got this from Champs, but was in my HoH yesterday and they had about 10-15 shirts there still, along with some small sizes of the Christmas X. Only L and up it looked like in the shirts though, HoH in Willowbrook Mall, Wayne NJ. Maybe you can do stock locate etc...

View media item 191056

Everything you said was the straight truth.

However, one point to consider was that the quantities manufactured were MUCH less in those days.
For instance, they only manufactured 500 pairs of the Birthday 2's. Incidentally, I still have a sz 13 & 14 on ice.
Same with the birthday 3's, it was reported about 3000 pairs released.

Anyway, the LeBron 3's were quality shoes. Leather was point on. The Birthday 3's were a work of art.
Love those Dunkman's.

Last edited:
View media item 191056

Not all sold out instantly..I remember going to HOH Chi months after the Akron, Svsm, HWC, and CTK 6 released and buying them with sizes left. Even a lot of 7s that were limited didn't sell out instantly..red carpets and all stars were available after they released.

Last edited:
has anyone try the nike+ enabled version how heavy or much tighter is the size? thanks
Nothing is different. There is just a spot to slip your id chip in. I have the pressure ids and im a natural 10.5 but usually get an 11. Fits just fine. Use them for basketball and they perform well but they dont have the best traction or it might be the floor.

Has anyone noticed snapped fibers in the air bag of the general release pairs? its been happening to a lot of ID pairs

The corks should be released on New Years since that's when a lot of people pop champagne

Just give me a date and if NDC or Miami will get em

View media item 191056

:smokin

Something that won't change is Bron having exclusives. Been happening since day 1. I still want these...

View media item 191524
And while early on the line didn't produce a lot of instant classics, the shoes were tanks and had some GR/semi GR gems throughout. Black/gold 3's, West Coast 4's, black/white toe 5's, Miami 6's...:smokin

No hype, no love...I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom