Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it was the most boring of the Christmas Pack. The KDs had that pixelated blue and Christmas colors while the Kobe's were aggressive. Whereas the Brons were "just" red and green plus more $$$.

THANKS 28!

PICS LOOK DOPE.

CANT WAIT FOR MY PAIR TO COME IN.

THIS, DA KD V TOO.

NOW I GOTTA FIND DA XMAS KOBE TO COMPLETE DA TRIFECTA

UPS has my package about 30 miles from me, but I won't get it until the 2nd...This is ******g lame. Got super screwed because of the weekend+NYE AND New Years...

Can anyone give me info on the clothing for the Christmas Xs? What was released, where was it released, product/sku numbers, pics? Thanks

That's the price in Australian $ not US$.

I expect the Corks to be priced between $200 - $270, similar to the pricing of the Nike+ versions of the Xs.

And while I'm not a fan of the Corks, I think it's ridiculous that all signs point to Nike making these extremely limited.

Oh okay then. It will be interesting to see how Nike handles this release. My guess local Miami FTL's and then maybe his own shop gets them.

There is no hype for Lebron GRs. After Jade restocks. $180 :x. After the Floridans i was done. Still waiting for something to catch my eye. Every Lebron is sitting along with Xmas at my Champs.

There is no hype for Lebron GRs. After Jade restocks. $180
sick.gif
. After the Floridans i was done. Still waiting for something to catch my eye. Every Lebron is sitting along with Xmas at my Champs.
and where is your champs

Only ones I've like so far are the Lavas and Jades. I know for sure Lavas will drop down in price. Jades not that too concern if I ever get them, the green is too nice. Other than that ehh. Interested in seeing what the BHM x's will look like as well the others.

Damn I cant find a size 13 Carbon anywhere!!
Can't find them in a size 14 either apparently.

The only Xs that stores had in my size when I was in the States last week were the Jades and Blue Diamonds.

Can't find Carbons in size 14 online either.

For those of you interested in the Prisms and worried about your chances at getting them, don't be. There's little, if any buzz about them so there should be no problems getting them on release day.

In fact outside of the USAs and the Crown Jewels all of the LeBron X releases have been relatively attainable.

Hopefully that continues with the Yellow Diamonds next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom