Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL OF THE XMAS SHOES WERE A LET DOWN ESPECIALLY THESE AND THOSE AMPHIBION GALAXY'S ARE NOT OKAY... IM HAVING A PASSATHON WITH THIS LINE

The cork lebron X's are dropping soon in the Philippines.. does anyone know how limited they are? When are they releasing in the US?

I guess you don't read too much huh
grin.gif
Thanks for helping me out.. only my first post.. smh..

Has anyone noticed that the Nike Plus and non plus pairs feel different?

My Pressures feel great. Nice and bouncy like the most comfortable shoe Ive worn but my Carbons feel stiff and theres no bounce. It almost feels like the Lebron VII

It's on swoosh

Wondering if the Prisms will be on there.
Nobody can confirm because alot of heads focused on the Corks.

Anybody?

Last edited:
Im in taiwan on vacation and the xmas brons are sitting everywhere. talked to a bunch of stores and they instantly sold out of the kd and kobe xmas but brons still have fsr

People dont wanna pay for the same colorway over and over
Im in taiwan on vacation and the xmas brons are sitting everywhere. talked to a bunch of stores and they instantly sold out of the kd and kobe xmas but brons still have fsr

Last edited:
I found a ds pair of x's for $140. They are the cutting jades and i was wondering if i should pull the trigger on these because i'm undecided on these. I was wondering how they fit also. 
smile.gif

Just bought the corks on nikeelite.com  The price is 305.00  They have all sizes and you can order up to 5 in each size.  Either these arent released to the public and the are just for nike athletes or they will be very very easy to get.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom