Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahhahah advertising for that site?????? Its a website for Nike athletes to purchase their Nike products with their contract merchandise money.  How in the world am i advertising that? Please try to log on tho that site and see what happens.   Clean it up with that stupid comment please.  Im just providing info about these shoes and their possible availability.  

Ok, no problem, not even that serious.

I'm just trying to figure out why you posted a Site that nobody can cop from anyway.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that the Nike Plus and non plus pairs feel different?

My Pressures feel great. Nice and bouncy like the most comfortable shoe Ive worn but my Carbons feel stiff and theres no bounce. It almost feels like the Lebron VII
I have the Pressures too, as well as the Floridians and Lavas.

All 3 feel great on my feet, very comfortable.

There isn't any difference in comfort between the Nike+ Xs and regular Xs, at least to me.

Ok, no problem, not even that serious.
I'm just trying to figure out why you posted a Site that nobody can cop from anyway.
Wasnt about anyone being able to cop from that site.  I read some saying Miami release only.  I read overseas release only.  I was letting people know that i got them online.  So would you rather have me not post that info? 

Wasnt about anyone being able to cop from that site.  I read some saying Miami release only.  I read overseas release only.  I was letting people know that i got them online.  So would you rather have me not post that info? 

Naw man it was nothing personal, just when you said you just ordered them from a site no one heard about they just wanted to make sure. As you can tell a lot of misinformation is throw around here. Keep the legit stuff coming though

Yep, post the info. But add that the average NTer won't be able to cop from there as well.

The only reason I thought it was an advertisement for a Site is because it wouldn't come up.

How'd you guys even get into the site? Did you register?

I'm thinking the same they said you need a ssn to even register? how'd you get in?

Using safari I just went to the website and it popped up. It let me browse the site for a minute but once I tried adding cork to the cart it just froze up. Every since I havent been able to get the site to pop back up. More than likely my IP address has been marked....who knows.

Last edited:
to my fellow NTers who say that the Xmas are still sitting in your neck of the woods...do any of those stores do phone orders, if so can you please let me know...

Wow, just like that theres only sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 9 and 18 left on the corks on nike elite.  Earlier i was able to add 5 pair per size if i wanted to.  Maybe someone hacked into it!!!!!

Wow, just like that theres only sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 9 and 18 left on the corks on nike elite.  Earlier i was able to add 5 pair per size if i wanted to.  Maybe someone hacked into it!!!!!

Might be more Nike Athletes in these forums than we know. Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom