Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using Google Chrome and cleared my memory (browing history, cache, download history, and cookies).

Don't try adding anything to your cart. It will freeze up and you will have to repeat. Looking at it earlier, it froze while browsing throughout the site and I had to repeat again and wait a little bit to re-access.

Another thing, they have the corks listed at $305. It may/may not be the price released to the public (most likely is IMO).

The only reason that it may not is because the site still has LeBron X+ Sport Pack at $290 and Kobe 8 at $150, which both were changed prior to releasing to the public.

Another thing, they have the corks listed at $305. It may/may not be the price released to the public (most likely is IMO).
The only reason that it may not is because the site still has LeBron X+ Sport Pack at $290 and Kobe 8 at $150, which both were changed prior to releasing to the public.
check pm

BHM's in Jan. 
pimp.gif

what is this nike elite site?limited access only to athletes and affiliates of nike?or anyone can get access?

Man y'all really want these corks huh? I'm not hating it just seems like the same questions keep coming up. No you cannot order from that site and if you can even access it good luck staying in it cause my froze while browsing and I can't get in.

Matthew: Hi, my name is Matthew. How may I help you?
Jamar: yo Matt. Quick question. what is NikeElite.com and how do I access it?
Matthew: I would be more than happy to look into this for you today
Matthew: NikeElite.com is a service intended for Nike sponsored athletes.  They service all orders for Nike sponsored athletes.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom