Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can yall seriously complain about cosmetic defects like that when you are playing ball in them? Not like the outsole is falling apart or the upper is ripping.
QFT
I never understood this, even going back to the Elite 9's, I cant see how you play a whole game and expect the shoe to be just like DS after a game...I would love to see Lebron's pairs after games, I can almost bet they have some sort of cosmetic issues...And before its said, I know hes not paying 180 for it, but cosmetic damage is apart of playing in a shoe.

Feel like the ship has sailed for this shoe. Nothing really worth the price IMO besides the first 2 drops. Everything else is just a rehash or old colorways (which I hate) or poorly done new colorways (prisms). Money saved

Thanks for the response I would rather have the windchill a then the pressures an I can grab those off NDC when I use my last 15% off code.

I think nuke has something up their sleeve for this shoe in 2013. I know the best is yet to come.

QFT
I never understood this, even going back to the Elite 9's, I cant see how you play a whole game and expect the shoe to be just like DS after a game...I would love to see Lebron's pairs after games, I can almost bet they have some sort of cosmetic issues...And before its said, I know hes not paying 180 for it, but cosmetic damage is apart of playing in a shoe.

The regular 9s were tanks. I've worn my Cool Greys too many times to count, without a scuff.

The fact that it's designed for basketball (which should be a given) isn't an excuse for poor build quality and materials.

The regular 9s were tanks. I've worn my Cool Greys too many times to count, without a scuff.
The fact that it's designed for basketball (which should be a given) isn't an excuse for poor build quality and materials.

SO TRUE!!!!

These shoes are %in expensive, they need to be quality products.

They're already giving us plastic shoes, its not too much to ask for the paint not to chip after a few games. TheLebron II retailed for $125 and you cant tell me the Lebron X Pressure is $75 dollars of a better product.

I swear some of yall are Nike sheep. Have some respect for yourself as a consumer.

Once I ball in some kicks, I expect something to happen to them. No matter if I am playing hard or not. Hence I buy discounted brons/nikes for ball. If I buy kicks to ball in I am not spending 180 to beat them up.

On another note, those prisms and christmas are passes. The only thing I personally want before the year ends is those DMV KD.

i only have the jades (best colorway so far imo), but i think the Xmas and Lavas will be had soon. those are the only other colorways that interest me

I got to see the Prisms in person today at my local F.L., and I have to say they look better in person.

Some of the photos I saw looked a little plain, but they really pop in person. The black is more metallic grey looking, and the colors really stand out. I will be getting a pair of these for bball.

lol @ the fools that dont expect cosmetic damage to occur from ballin in ya shoes...

*goes back to trolling*

SO TRUE!!!!
These shoes are %in expensive, they need to be quality products.
They're already giving us plastic shoes, its not too much to ask for the paint not to chip after a few games. TheLebron II retailed for $125 and you cant tell me the Lebron X Pressure is $75 dollars of a better product.
I swear some of yall are Nike sheep. Have some respect for yourself as a consumer.

you comparing a shoe from 2004 to a shoe in 2012 with regards to pricing. Everything has gone up in price. Droses cost $160-$180 now. If you dont want paint chipping on your LeBrons get the $180 version with the print on swoosh. Yeah the shoes are plastic now versus leather/nubuck but the hyperfuse plastic is more durable, provides better fit and performs better than the former.

once again, stop complaining about cosmetic defects when the shoes are being played in. Cool grey IX's are tanks, cool. But smh at expecting all shoes to look ds after playing ball in

wore my id's to a Concert tonight had a ton of people step on them and even got in the pit and all imma have to do is clean them up if id did that in a pair of shoes made from nubuck id mine as well just make them the lawn mowing shoes.

The comfort on the X's is
pimp.gif
havent left a show without my knees or legs killin me in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom