Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
those on the fence about the pressures....

i have them

i love them

they are glossy yes, but still look good

red leaf is nice

so comfy

great ball shoe, especially for bigger guys like me, zoom max halps my patellar tendonitis

i get compliments on them all the time

Hmm do I buy the pressures for $160 I like them for that price but with all the other shoes coming out idk.
I would wait for the Prisms. Like you, I already have the Floridians. So I would rather pick up other colors before I get another mostly black shoe. Im kind of biased though becuase I wasn't all that into the Pressures. I chose the Windchills over them.

Damn get to the final check out and there is an extra $10 for tax. Now it's just $10 then the prisms. I think I'll pass.

FYI - my local Champs and Footlocker still have Jades on display. If you are on the hunt, you can probably easily do a stock locate for them

They actually aren't fake everything on that site is real and the site has been ordered from before without issue. For them to be fake they sure did sell out quick :rolleyes. Speak on what you know.

Dude the picture on that site is of fakes. The sole is wrong and the laces are wrong.... Definite fakes. Am I wrong yall? Check the site...

www.kickzstore.com/Nike-Men-s-Lebron-X-10-Mango-p/541100-002.htm

They sold out cause people like you vouch for Em even tho the page had a picture of fakes.

Last edited:
HOMES ARE DOPE
:pimp:

Memphissfinest, if you are talking about the red swoosh home and not the black swoosh then yes they are "dope". I have been saying this since day 1, while everyone else was on the other Lebrons (Gold Medal, Crown Jewel, and etc.), I also stated way back then, that they have a Jordan 5 white/fired-red (the first fire-red, not the second one) appeal to them. Overall nice shoe, but only 2 I am sure about so far. List below.

YES
Cutting Jade
Home (the pair with more red in them, red swoosh)

MAYBE
Cork
Dolphin

Last edited:
After one (1) game playing in these, I can see chips off the diamond cut swoosh. Only on this shoe not the other. As my second faulty pair, The Lebron X has been made with very little quality. 

I have yet to order from them but I've been following them for awhile and they are solid with the prices, customer service, shipping, and deals here and there. Sold out of almost everything you see on the site is a good indicator of their legitimacy. If you still have doubts you can follow them @OS_Life for further questions.

Completely legit and one of the best sites out there. Prices are great.

thanks guys appreciate it

After one (1) game playing in these, I can see chips off the diamond cut swoosh. Only on this shoe not the other. As my second faulty pair, The Lebron X has been made with very little quality. 

View media item 167193

How can yall seriously complain about cosmetic defects like that when you are playing ball in them? Not like the outsole is falling apart or the upper is ripping.

I just saw the Prism's in person. They were underwhelming to me. You guys can have them.
Guess I might have to stick with getting the Christmas ones.
laugh.gif
 I was hoping to choose between the Prisms/Christmas before the year was over. And than wait for the Dolphins.  Would have much rather preferred the Prisms to come out a little later.....

How can yall seriously complain about cosmetic defects like that when you are playing ball in them? Not like the outsole is falling apart or the upper is ripping.
repped, every time i play in a shoe for the first time it gets stepped on or something anyway.....

This is a BASKETBALL SHOE that retails for $160.00, I would hope that the quality could stand up to some LIVE use on the hardwood without breaking down. To me, that is what upsets me on quality. This shoe was designed for the highest level of basketball, but it gets beat up after first use?

Doesn't seem fair for the consumer to expect more out of this product at that price?

This is a BASKETBALL SHOE that retails for $160.00, I would hope that the quality could stand up to some LIVE use on the hardwood without breaking down. To me, that is what upsets me on quality. This shoe was designed for the highest level of basketball, but it gets beat up after first use?
Doesn't seem fair for the consumer to expect more out of this product at that price?

What's breaking down? Chipping on the painted swoosh is cosmetic. You could be wearing thousand dollar LVs but if someone steps on them they'll scuff. This is a bball shoe. Real ball players don't care about their shoe getting dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom