Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I traded my X Jades, Windchill's, Floridians and Sprites (8) for a DS pair of Galaxy Foams (which btw are some of the most overrated kicks I've messed with imo). Not sure if I am going to get back on the X train until the Corks drop but those Xmas & Prism joints got me tempted.

If anyone needs a 10.5 in the Lavas I just returned mine to the Footlocker in Exton, PA. X's are wack. I looked like a toddler with them on my feet. Not a good look for a 30+ dude. I'm disappointed.

So I traded my X Jades, Windchill's, Floridians and Sprites (8) for a DS pair of Galaxy Foams (which btw are some of the most overrated kicks I've messed with imo). Not sure if I am going to get back on the X train until the Corks drop but those Xmas & Prism joints got me tempted.

Still a trade way in your favor.

So I traded my X Jades, Windchill's, Floridians and Sprites (
glasses.gif
for a DS pair of Galaxy Foams (which btw are some of the most overrated kicks I've messed with imo). Not sure if I am going to get back on the X train until the Corks drop but those Xmas & Prism joints got me tempted.
I guess its your personal preference but idk if i would've done the same thing. i think u gave up a lil 2 much.

Don't care about the resale value but the dude got 3 pairs of free shoes off that trade. :wow:

ready for some new colorways to be revealed.....

feel like we havent seen anything new in a while other than the eastbay stock photo of the volt dunkman

I kinda hope nothing else good comes out, so I can get the xmas and all stars, and save my money!

^ I second that but I want it to be something HOT also when they decide to show something new. I still feel like there holding back on what they can truly do with the Lebron X

what's the word on MyOslife - safe site to buy from right? I got my confirmation email and all that but it was my first time using them. Talked to a few other people who said they were legit.

What's the general feeling on them and their response time in terms of shipping etc? thx

1. Homes (remind me of the white/fire red jordan 5s)
2. Crown Jewels
3. Olympics
4. Jades
5. Prisms/Corks

my top 5 so far

EDIT: forgot all about corks

Last edited:
Hmm do I buy the pressures for $160 I like them for that price but with all the other shoes coming out idk.

I was thinking of buying today (last day at that price) and taking my time to decid if I want to keep them. I would rather have the prisms though and I already have the Floridans which are another black shoe. I'll wait it out.

If anyone orders from Eastbay make sure you enter the 20% off coupon code. It defaults to some $25 off which is not as good.

I think you did alright if you paid retail or less for all those shoes. The guy got 4 easy to get shoes and you got a rare pair of shoes.

what's the word on MyOslife - safe site to buy from right? I got my confirmation email and all that but it was my first time using them. Talked to a few other people who said they were legit.
What's the general feeling on them and their response time in terms of shipping etc? thx

Completely legit and one of the best sites out there. Prices are great.

I have yet to order from them but I've been following them for awhile and they are solid with the prices, customer service, shipping, and deals here and there. Sold out of almost everything you see on the site is a good indicator of their legitimacy. If you still have doubts you can follow them @OS_Life for further questions.

I was thinking of buying today (last day at that price) and taking my time to decide if I want to keep them. I would rather have the prisms though and I already have the Floridans which are another black shoe. I'll wait it out.

If anyone orders from Eastbay make sure you enter the 20% off coupon code. It defaults to some $25 off which is not as good.

I think I'll hold off (even though I like them the most) as well since they don't have my normal size and I bought the Dunkmans from them yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom