OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Somebody coming at you in the comment section, :lol:
Can't enjoy anything without someone trying to jump on that Hate Train huh...
On another note, I could've swore there was like 10 people saying they would get their ID's by today. Where are all the pics?

QFT!! I keep checking the thread for pictures! I wanted to see how some turned out before potentially ordering one myself.

35f82f7a_download.jpeg

what you think, or what can be improved

Last edited:
Anybody got a wish list for new ID features in the 2nd round coming for the X?

Hoping for:

Speckled Bottom and Gum Bottom
Glow In The Dark (Wouldn't use it but someone would make something dope)
3M (Swoosh and Laces)
Separate Color Blocking (Mesh, TPU, LJ logo)
Pattern/Print Linings
Better ID Font
Insole ID
Outlined Diamond Swoosh

Welp, won't be getting mine today, UPS just posted an exception, blaming Hurricane Sandy for disrupting operations in MD. Went from expected delivery today to who knows when.

DAMN YOU SANDY!!!
My pair ETA was Today, Now its Tuesday!! >:

On another note, I could've swore there was like 10 people saying they would get their ID's by today. Where are all the pics?

you can thank UPS for the multiple delays... were supposed to be here yesterday, then today which they still haven't arrived (UPS always comes at noon) :smh:

Somebody coming at you in the comment section, :lol:
Can't enjoy anything without someone trying to jump on that Hate Train huh...

That's hilarious...

Anybody got a wish list for new ID features in the 2nd round coming for the X?

Hoping for:

Speckled Bottom and Gum Bottom
Glow In The Dark (Wouldn't use it but someone would make something dope)
3M (Swoosh and Laces)
Separate Color Blocking (Mesh, TPU, LJ logo)
Pattern/Print Linings
Better ID Font
Insole ID
Outlined Diamond Swoosh

more color options for the air unit
second pair of laces
lacelock sold separately

The one with the black upper Toro, cuz i did one similar but with pink swoosh border and flywire. Should have them next week.

Nice Sprite/Ent collab lewi. Is that the box that came with them? or we getting the black pop up top iD boxes?

Oh ish m goin in.... dolphins lookin good booth the green a d that wbite based dude post pic of.....
M bout to make me first id....

The one with the black upper Toro, cuz i did one similar but with pink swoosh border and flywire. Should have them next week.
Nice Sprite/Ent collab lewi. Is that the box that came with them? or we getting the black pop up top iD boxes?

for sure! yeah i did the same thing you did, except with the atomic teal sole and tongue that is enroute; thats my only holdback on getting another blackk upper and grey midsole...depends on how much i like the one that comes...

Box is the normal crappy ID box. The pic was taken with them on top of my Jades.

Y'all REALLY need to start understanding the lighting and camera quality plays a HUGE role in how these colors are looking in pics. Different cameras have different color saturations and intensity settings. You really just gotta see the colors in person to make the call on if you're colorway will work. Also even if the color name is the exact same name as the color of your ID's inspiration you must realize this Hyperfuse is a different material and finish than the shoes your ID is inspired by so there will be absolutely NO exact match.

Red and blk are dope - need to see how they turn out tho cus would be upset if i ordered this green upper

and got this

Red and blk are dope - need to see how they turn out tho cus would be upset if i ordered this green upper

and got this

I actually like the color on the real shoe a lot better then the ID pic... Especially if you are going for the SB look. I wouldnt be mad at all. Pleasant surprise IMO.. Keep the pics comin everybody!!!

Back
Top Bottom