OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Y'all REALLY need to start understanding the lighting and camera quality plays a HUGE role in how these colors are looking in pics. Different cameras have different color saturations and intensity settings. You really just gotta see the colors in person to make the call on if you're colorway will work. Also even if the color name is the exact same name as the color of your ID's inspiration you must realize this Hyperfuse is a different material and finish than the shoes your ID is inspired by so there will be absolutely NO exact match.

AMEN. I liken it to when people saw pictures of the Entourage Low 9s and everybody said disappointing, then you go see them in person and the blue pops like WHOA lol. I kinda wish I didn't wait to order my pair, but after seeing a little bit of what to expect I'm glad I did order them late. Now I gotta wait a month but whatever haha

Red and blk are dope - need to see how they turn out tho cus would be upset if i ordered this green upper

and got this
I'd honestly send them back. That's the risk you take with IDs though.

That on feet pic made me think "Halloween" immediately lol. I did an all black upper as well hopefully not too shiny for me

Once again I will repeat for the benefit of NT members, anybody that has bought an ID and decided to return them for a refund at an outlet please give this thread a heads up so if someone here does like them they can pick them up at a discounted rate. Thanks for the cooperation.

I actually like the atomic teal upper. I'm kinda kicking myself cause I didn't order them when I had the chance. Anyone know when that option is gonna be able to be ordered again?

Nice kicks Blossom, nearly the same as mine minus the tounge and out sole. I went atomic teal which might be too much teal guess I will find out soon. How would you describe the pink?

Back
Top Bottom