OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I know this has probably been answered already but does the 10's fit true to size or like the 8's?

All those pictures of the SB are crappy pictures need to wait till someone with an actual camera takes pics. Look like they took the picture in a closet with a nokia phone. And the non diamond swoosh was a waste on those SB so cheap looking with the flat swoosh.

for those asking about a comparison to other SB colors

dsc00190ds.jpg

dsc00190ds.jpg

dsc00185gz.jpg

dsc00184x.jpg

dsc00183nk.jpg

dsc00182au.jpg

dsc00187hc.jpg

the Airbag is Black

dsc00246hy.jpg

glad you were kind, thanks for not killing me on here... :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

^ nice. good job on doing something a little different. that top view shows how different the color is in comparison to the real teal on the SBs.

Last edited:
EDIT: I TOOK THE PICTURES DOWN TO TAKE BETTER SHOTS TOMORROW SHOWING AN ACCURATE COLOR

Last edited:
I'll upload better pictures tomorrow when there's daylight. overall very unimpressed, the upper color/shine is TERRIBLE in my opinion, definitely being returned after I wear them a couple times :lol:

PS: photoshop made these look proper :lo

Judging by your pics I can rest easy now, I know for a fact I'm going to like my SB inspired ID. I'll be very happy once mine arrive and I can continue with making them my very own design. I'm excited again. Thats kinda lame to wear them if you're just going to return them. Don't know why you don't like them, they look dope. Best SB ID I've seen so far but to each their own.

so what does Nike do with IDs when they are returned?

im assuming they dont tear apart the shoe to reuse the materials..

Last edited:
Judging by your pics I can rest easy now, I know for a fact I'm going to like my SB inspired ID. I'll be very happy once mine arrive and I can continue with making them my very own design. I'm excited again. Thats kinda lame to wear them if you're just going to return them. Don't know why you don't like them, they look dope. Best SB ID I've seen so far but to each their own.

the upper in person is way too green and shiny, just not what I expected.

again, photoshop made them look much better, i'll post a picture of what they actually look like in a sec.

Last edited:
I'll upload better pictures tomorrow when there's daylight. overall very unimpressed, the upper color/shine is TERRIBLE in my opinion, definitely being returned after I wear them a couple times :lol:

PS: photoshop made these look proper :lol:

Wish I didn't do the diamond swoosh + version, I like this swoosh better. I may return mine when they come and order again...

I think they look pretty damn good actually!

I dig that shade of teal and I don't mind the shine.

I just wish the laces were blacker (they almost look grey) and the X logo was pink to match the lettering. But those are small complaints. 

the upper in person is way too green and shiny, just not what I expected.

I respect your opinion and tip my hat off to you if you dont feel like you want to keep them. Let the thread know when and where you're going to return them so someone can grab them for the low because I know there are people here that will gladly take them at the outlet price, even worn. :lol:

I respect your opinion and tip my hat off to you if you dont feel like you want to keep them. Let the thread know when and where you're going to return them so someone can grab them for the low because I know there are people here that will gladly take them at the outlet price, even worn. :lol:

personally i'm quite picky, but I also don't have the best lighting in my place at night, so maybe my opinion will change tomorrow in the sunlight :lol:

without any editing:

I really don't get it, I think the teal are awesome and the color combo is great! Not sure why you aren't happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom