OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Man that Miami pair is dope, the rest is hot garbage... wasted my life catching up with this thread, south beach looking horrible.

A bit too shiny for me the CW isnt that bad i think its more the material of the shoe thats making them appear so shiny, blk and pink yeezy CW looks the best from what ive seen so far.

Judging by your pics I can rest easy now, I know for a fact I'm going to like my SB inspired ID. I'll be very happy once mine arrive and I can continue with making them my very own design. I'm excited again. Thats kinda lame to wear them if you're just going to return them. Don't know why you don't like them, they look dope. Best SB ID I've seen so far but to each their own.

Someone needs to take a pic of these outside in the natural daylight

lava1n.jpg

just ordered these...
if you do it on your phone or ipad you can add the teal on the tongue or upper
plus notice this... if you do the plus model you bet the speckled laces the 180 model has solid laces (I think from the pics I Have seen)

Naw I don't think so. They just look like solid laces when you make a poster. I believe the laces are the same for both shoes.

yeah bro here it is.. the orange really is loud on the tongue but i still think ill love em. the white would have looked so much better on this pair but i own white mesh tongue shoes and they are tough to keep clean. the teal would have gone 10x better but i refused to wait to receive these til after the football season was over.
Why didnt you spend the extra 20 and get the lion and the better nike sign

I think sometimes the regular swoosh with the border color looks better than just the one color bejeweled swoosh. Maybe he felt the same way? Just a thought...

here's an unedited daylight shot:

NOTE: they still look much better in pictures cause the true color and shine don't really show in this lighting. (more green, more shine in real life)
don't be so hard on yourself man. these, along with the dolphins iD's from a couple of days back are honestly the best Lebron X's i have seen, Nike's non-iD colorways included.

I also appreciate that somebody actually kept the color placement true to the original south beach. i'm not crazy about the south beach motif but these are very well done brah.

Last edited:

NOTE: they still look much better in pictures cause the true color and shine don't really show in this lighting. (more green, more shine in real life)
don't be so hard on yourself man. these, along with the dolphins iD's from a couple of days back are honestly the best Lebron X's i have seen, Nike's non-iD colorways included.

I also appreciate that somebody actually kept the color placement true to the original south beach. i'm not crazy about the south beach motif but these are very well done brah.

word for word

Don't the China IXs have a shine to them too? If you can wear the Chinas you can wear those Xs.

China's have a small iridescent shine to them, not really comparable lol, but thanks guys.

:smokin HOTNESS! I can not WAIT til mine come in now. Mine are the same, except with pink flash inside the collar and a black + swoosh. I Actually like your swoosh and border better.

teal looks beautiful to me. cant wait for mine

I was expecting this South Beach color to look cheap and plastic-y but these are sweet. Maybe don't pop and scream for attention like the 8s but these are dope.

Back
Top Bottom