OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Warning to all IPADS users.  When you customize your lebrons and pick the color Atomic Teal as your uppers it lets you place it in cart and even lets you pay for them.  The problem is then you will get a cancellation email.  It happend to me. 

Wow them Dolphins are sick.  As A NY JETS fan I could never wear them but they do look freaking nice. 

Wow them Dolphins are sick.  As A NY JETS fan I could never wear them but they do look freaking nice. 

As a Colts fan, I'd wear those and wouldn't give a single damn. Nystatenisland seriously has me thinking about doing a pair. Best ID's in this thread thus far.

As a Colts fan, I'd wear those and wouldn't give a single damn. Nystatenisland seriously has me thinking about doing a pair. Best ID's in this thread thus far.
They dope, but Miami dolphins and the NY Jets are rivals in the same division.  Not the same as being a colts fan.   That's like you wearing Houston Texans colors.  

They dope, but Miami dolphins and the NY Jets are rivals in the same division.  Not the same as being a colts fan.   That's like you wearing Houston Texans colors.  

True. And I'm a Colts fan, born and raised in Houston, Texas. Those are ill though.

saw this on another site

coleworld062.jpg

Dophins look Sick on feet :smokin

Love the contrast the black tongue give to the shoe. And that translucent orange sole got me contemplating making a pair of hardwoods.

here's an unedited daylight shot:

NOTE: they still look much better in pictures cause the true color and shine don't really show in this lighting. (more green, more shine in real life)

Can someone with photoshop skills change the flywire to black, and make the laces pink???

I know these aren't for everyone and that's okay. Let me know what you think.
Wore em with the (not so) teal laces today and IMHO they are Basura so I put in the grey 3M laces from my Dunkman IX and now they look :smokin
The last pic shows the teal laces next to the shoes.

Also, NYStatenIsland, whatcha think about your teal laces.
P.S. lovin the two ID's that keep getting posted Dolphins and SB's are both:smokin

Wore em with the (not so) teal laces today and IMHO they are Basura so I put in the grey 3M laces from my Dunkman IX and now they look :smokin

P.S. lovin the two ID's that keep getting posted Dolphins and SB's are both:smokin

Not bad! From pics I have seen, not thrilled with the pink diamond swoosh though. Good idea on the lace swap! :smokin

ATTENTION:

For anyone who doesn't know, you can still make ID shoes with teal upper/tongue if you make them on the mobile site (iphone/ipad tested, droid maybe too). Then after you add them to cart on mobile, sign in with your user ID. Then get on your laptop, they will be in your cart! Just don't try to edit them, or it will screw it up. Proceed to use Mr Rebates or Ebates for 6% off, and check out. Easy as that. Hope this helps anyone waiting for the restock :smokin

Ready, set, GO GO GO!

ATTENTION:
For anyone who doesn't know, you can still make ID shoes with teal upper/tongue if you make them on the mobile site (iphone/ipad tested, droid maybe too). Then after you add them to cart on mobile, sign in with your user ID. Then get on your laptop, they will be in your cart! Just don't try to edit them, or it will screw it up. Proceed to use Mr Rebates or Ebates for 6% off, and check out. Easy as that. Hope this helps anyone waiting for the restock
smokin.gif

Ready, set, GO GO GO!
Funny I warned people about this on pg 63.  Yes you may be able to pick the atomic teal for your upper.  And you may be able to add it to your cart and even pay for it.  The problem comes when you get an email from Nike reading "Your order has been cancelled".  I spoke to a Nike representative and he said its an apple/ipad glitch.

Wore em with the (not so) teal laces today and IMHO they are Basura so I put in the grey 3M laces from my Dunkman IX and now they look
smokin.gif

Better pics please.  As far as the views.

I'm trippin, started talking like I havent seen the damn teal in person already :lol:

The Teal is more like the Dolphins than the SB in person but I still think they look good enough to accommodate an SB color way despite not being a prefect match. It just follows the SB lineage of different teal colors embodied in that theme as a whole. As I mentioned previously, even if the Atomic Teal was an identical color as the SB 8 it would still look different on the account of the material used. See it in person and most will like it.

Last edited:
It's crazy how different that atomic teal looks in the Dolphin ID and the SB ID even though its the exact same color. Haha!

Exactly! These dudes' pics are too nice. Thinking bout making both sb and dolphins pairs now lol.

Nystatenisland, your dolphins are the best X cw so far, iD and gr combined

Funny I warned people about this on pg 63.  Yes you may be able to pick the atomic teal for your upper.  And you may be able to add it to your cart and even pay for it.  The problem comes when you get an email from Nike reading "Your order has been cancelled".  I spoke to a Nike representative and he said its an apple/ipad glitch.

I doubt they will cancel the order. Until someone tests it and shows me, I believe it will be filled. I don't care what the rep said, they are wrong all the time.

Not bad! From pics I have seen, not thrilled with the pink diamond swoosh though. Good idea on the lace swap! :smokin
I got to agree on the pink, I prolly woulda chose a different color if I had known how awful the teal laces look. :x :smh:
I would say the pink is very close to the BCA elite socks. I was hoping it would be a hot pink.

here's an unedited daylight shot:

NOTE: they still look much better in pictures cause the true color and shine don't really show in this lighting. (more green, more shine in real life)
that's the sickest lebron x i've seen yet. great execution. :smokin

i own south beach 8's and correct me if im wrong but......

isnt the filament green just the sole of the SB 8's? and isnt "retro" the upper. as in the retro blue? so making a atomic teal upper is kind of knocking yourself out already if your trying to recreate the SB 8. You have a "retro BLUE" upper and than your trying to recreate it using an "atomic GREEN" upper.

im also partially colorblind to blue/green yellow/green red/pink blue/purple so please correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom