OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I made a pair of south beaches on my iphone two weeks ago. They already charged me for them and sent me an email saying the shoes are being made. I'm pretty sure if they couldn't make them within the 30-45 days they would've cancelled my order by now
I hope that your order does goes through as planned.  Maybe they just cancelled mines.  I should try to re-submit my order through my Ipad to see if gets accepted this time. 

I like hw most people follow their own instinct in designing... lot of sbs but they all look different frm the
Nxt one....
Anybdy able to play on id from the samsung s 3? Hate dat my laptop crashed...
Tried opera n all dat but nothing... smh

my latest inspiration
my lady has lupus, and purple is their support color
since there was no purple upper, i worked with what was available and thought they came out real nice

Cool meaningful c/w dude. Really sucks you can't change the TPU plate (I think thats what its called, right above the midsole). It would look sick if it matched the purple outsole IMO.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and pull the trigger on these..

Inspiration:

The Admiral..

I'm patiently waitin for my sb c/w to arrive. If they look good ill be ordering a few more pairs before the next tier of colors.

The first pic is un-edited, the other two I messed around with PS. The first pic is a pretty good representation of how they really look.
Sorry I took so long on these for those of you who asked.

Think these pics just convinced me to do that KD Galaxy Inspired ID with the Midnight Navy midsole. That Stadium Grey looks nice. Don't worry about the delay, you're a Chiefs fan, we understand. :lol:

I know patent leather and hyperfuse are very different materials, but all of the complaints about the X's shininess make me wonder if those dudes even like the Jordan XI.

QFT!!! As if Nike/JB hasn't been making shiny shoes for years. Dudes complain just to complain and don't really know what they want...

Think these pics just convinced me to do that KD Galaxy Inspired ID with the Midnight Navy midsole. That Stadium Grey looks nice. Don't worry about the delay, you're a Chiefs fan, we understand. :lol:
That is a low blow Peru lol, it's been a TOUGH season on me for sure.
Btw,
Stadium Grey- Upper, Tongue
Pink Flash- Swoosh, Flywire
Black- Midsole (white speckle), Airbag, Lining
Translucent Clear Sole
Dunkman 9 Grey 3M Laces (soon to have Pink Lace tips :smokin)

Thanks for the comments guys, these are my first iD of any shoe. I'm glad I pulled the trigger, already got 2-3 others cooked up :D :x

Last edited:
That is a low blow Peru lol, it's been a TOUGH season on me for sure.
Btw,
Stadium Grey- Upper, Tongue
Pink Flash- Swoosh, Flywire
Black- Midsole (white speckle), Airbag, Lining
Translucent Clear Sole
Dunkman 9 Grey 3M Laces (soon to have Pink Lace tips :smokin)
Thanks for the comments guys, these are my first iD of any shoe. I'm glad I pulled the trigger, already got 2-3 others cooked up :D :x

My bad, I'm a little full of myself with how good the Bears season is going :lol:

At least your ID's are pretty dope and you GOT THEM ALREADY. :D My damn Bears ID is STILL "Build in Progress"... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom