OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Think these pics just convinced me to do that KD Galaxy Inspired ID with the Midnight Navy midsole. That Stadium Grey looks nice. Don't worry about the delay, you're a Chiefs fan, we understand.
laugh.gif
exactly what i was thinking. switch out the pink accents for orange & it would be a wrap.

they look a lot better in these pictures though.

Cool meaningful c/w dude. Really sucks you can't change the TPU plate (I think thats what its called, right above the midsole). It would look sick if it matched the purple outsole IMO.

Thank you sir. I wish we could customize that as well, along with a purple upper. But maybe that will come in the future when they change up some options

K guys I'm so happy with my iD's I came up with a few others. These are the top 4 choices.
I might only get one pair but I could get as many as 3!
I'm worried about the blue pair looking a lot like my Blue Diamonds, because they are both Photo Blue. Is the Photo Blue the main color on the BD's cause it's listed first.
Vote for 2 if you don't mind.

exactly what i was thinking. switch out the pink accents for orange & it would be a wrap.

they look a lot better in these pictures though.

That's the exact color way I ordered. Called Nike and they should ship on November 9th. My body is ready :smokin

So far my fav ids in here are kcchiefsfans ones (my fav, the flat laces look better than the regular laces) jst's SB inspired pair and those lupus awareness ones
Props to everybodys tho really

my latest inspiration
my lady has lupus, and purple is their support color
since there was no purple upper, i worked with what was available and thought they came out real nice

Classy tribute man......I'm sure those will work well.

As far as the swoosh debate.......it's kind of an apples and oranges comparison. I like both the flat, outlined swoosh and the jeweled one. For me, it really depends on which colour is used in the upper. If it's a darker more conservative upper like black or navy, I'd go with the jeweled swoosh. If it's a bright, flashy upper, I'd go with the flat one. Just me though....

I got some cannons and MVs in my cart but with Nike teasing more options I don't wanna regret making these when I could have made a better pair.

Messing around with these and came up with some cws....

EDIT: Might get the Mcflys n the christmas ones later on in the year

Last edited:
I like hw most people follow their own instinct in designing... lot of sbs but they all look different frm the
Nxt one....
Anybdy able to play on id from the samsung s 3? Hate dat my laptop crashed...
Tried opera n all dat but nothing... smh

I have the Evo and I downloaded Dolphin browser for NikeID. Go to settings you can change it so the sites read your phone as a deletions, iPhone or iPad.

I think theme based iD's are the best, but if I had the money I could do a whole lot of original designs :lol:

Jst or NYSI, do u guys have the cannon ix? If so, I hope it's not too much to ask if u could take a pic with your atomic teal id beside the cannon. The more I look at my cannon they somewhat resemble that AT looking from the site. Thanks.

Jst or NYSI, do u guys have the cannon ix? If so, I hope it's not too much to ask if u could take a pic with your atomic teal id beside the cannon. The more I look at my cannon they somewhat resemble that AT looking from the site. Thanks.

I don't own Cannons, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom