OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

from ig

via

Almost nothing beats the original Spacejams.......but man, those are definitely in the same universe. Simple, sleek and very rockable!

Ones I ordered have the same upper and swoosh and border as those SJs. Except my is all black with blue midsole and translucent blue outsole and blue fly wire. Judging from the pics, I think I will like them a lot!

those space jams looks SICK!

on a side note, im starting to get pissed. its been 3 weeks and still "in progress", meanwhile so many ordered 5 days earlier and already received theirs.
if this ends up taking more than a full month im gonna fight for a discount coupon.

those space jams are right there with the dolphins as best outcome on these id's ive seen so far

Smh my joints are takin forever to hit the states...they shipped on oct. 27th...I'm really starting to get impatient

I would bet you can trust it, they are building them. Nike says they sell out of things all the time, when in fact they are not. This is coming from the guy who was able to order TWELVE pairs of lebron elite Miami vices, a week after the release was sold out. They aren't sold out of teal, trust!

Thanks for the input! No cancellation email yet, so I will choose to believe!

Would like to see those SJ's on court, I think they would look even better there than with jeans!

Last edited:
So jealous of all of you guys getting your shoes already. I ordered the first day, and mine have yet to ship.

Not feeling the Space Jam ID and as much as we try to ignore pants worn with shoes there are times were the pants worn hurt the overall look of a shoe on foot. So with that being said, those SJ ID's look ok at best in my opinion. He did execute the colorway as best as possible with the options available, just not a great shoe.

I think SJs woulda look better with black midsole but I get why he did what he did

Mine are expected to ship the 13th even tho I ordered them the first day 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Space jams look dope - nice execution

Like the yellow color they use on the upper as well

Yo, KCChiefs fan - that's the dark grey right?

I think the space jams look boring on these lebrons, on the kds they looked nicer

Couldn't agree more minus the KD comment :D . The Space Jam colorway is merely black upper, white midsole, clear outsole, with the tiniest blue logo. No doubt a clean colorway on the Patent leather wrapped Air Jordan 11 but on other shoes just looks like a black shoe. I love the Space Jam 11's, just doesn't do anything on other models. Would've worked for the 7's but then people would've complained about how it was an 11 knockoff. To each their own.

Love how the TPU plate, or "plastic thing" as I call it, is slightly lighter in color in this pic. Matches the translucent sole and sets it off nicely!

Back
Top Bottom