OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

inspired by freshwater griffeys 1's

Last edited:
Seriously, if these are coming from China... ship them ******* across the Pacific to LA, ****. It's been 2 weeks since they shipped and my tracking is NOT live yet. Anybody else in LA order or recieve there kicks yet?!

EDIT: Nevermind, just rechecked and they arrived in the states this morning, so I hope to have them by Thursday or Friday.

Last edited:
Congrats arabianite3, and thanks for those pics......definitely look more South Beachy than some of the other pics we've seen.

space jam id was perfectly executed :smokin
saw this on youtube:

Nice ID....but the guy spends more time opening the box than actually showing us the shoe. Hopefully he posts another detailed video.

That speckled midsole pops even more than I thought it would. It was the first thing my eyes went to.

my lebron PE IDs. nothing special... but i am 100% happy with them. they dont come across shiny at all. i tried to take pics with and without flash. if you havent got a valid tracking #, dont be alarmed...my tracking # is still trippin'
Those iDs are LOUD! Too extreme for me personally, but they came out incredible

probably wont pull the trigger on these for at least a month, but what do u guys think of this green bay inspired lebron?

Gonna place another order of IDs tonight when the KD's go live. I have about 5 lebron designs in my cart, will have to decide...

I like the reds and the SB!!! These IDs are too nice.. My SB will be delivered tomorrow but I unfortunately am working out of town until Friday... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom