OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

for folks who are interested: i ordered mine on 10/9. they shipped on 10/25. my tracking number started working 11/5 when they hit IL. they will be here 11/9. i'm located in CA.

Those Xmas joints are nice!!! I'm still waiting for my tracking to go live. I ordered that afternoon they went on ID but still nothing yet. Have the tracking number just not in the states yet the wait is brutal lol

Seeems like u cant go wrong with the red cw..... those "altitude up there look nice 2.....
Cnt wait to get in the lab n make some happened

was given a 10% off promo code because of the delay on my ID's... :smh:

The hell I'm supposed to do with a 10% off?

via abe_squad

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

If these were KD galaxy inspired....there's gotta be an orange presence..maybe on the swoosh

still TOUGH

Last edited:
Finally my tracking number went live...it doesn't say when there gonna reach my crib yet tho...prob by tonight it will when they update the status

i hate how UPS comes to my place late in the day. FedEx is always here by 10am lol

. Same here

track them down... they will give you your package if you ask

I don't wait until 3 pm for my packages, if in town i just go to the area where they switch loads at 10am... thank you very much ups man

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY got my tracking number! Now the shipping wait game begins.

Mine just showed up too .. Updated at 2:57pm today but it doesn't give an estimated delivery time or date

How long did it take to get to you guys after the tracking went live?

all set for the swap on Sunday...got my table and my banner

dsc00250f.jpg

dsc00251jc.jpg

made that banner myself :smokin

Back
Top Bottom