OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

2yl0gzm.jpg
more pics?

^TWNTY8 what are the other ID's that you made? Nice pics and good ID. Can't wait to see the others.

Last edited:
^TWNTY8 what are the other ID's that you made? Nice pics and good ID. Can't wait to see the others.

I have still on the way..
1. LBJ Galaxy (Kd Galaxy Inspired)
2. Red Carpet (LeBron 7 Inspired)
3. Chaos ( KB 6 Inspired)

Im diggin that teal sole on those Twenty8.. I used that on my SB so I didnt have to worry about yellowing and thought it'd be a nice spin to the cw. Unfortunately, I am out of town teaching at a university and my shoes were delivered at home today... Have to wait until Friday! :smh:

Nice shoes twenty8, I almost order the exact same pair at the same time as the ones I did but I held off till I see my first pair. Any day the tracking went live finally.

Twenty8-Very nice ID's..Do you have any other laces you can put in them?..I bet black laces would make that Flywire pop even more..But very well done sir..

Did anybody make a Yeezy colorway? Like black base, pink inner, grey midsole, clear or atomic or volt sole? I'm debating a yeezy vs space jam colorway...we got a couple space jam samples floating around, but I wanna know if a Yeezy colorway is on the way so I can compare. Thanks.

Did anybody make a Yeezy colorway? Like black base, pink inner, grey midsole, clear or atomic or volt sole? I'm debating a yeezy vs space jam colorway...we got a couple space jam samples floating around, but I wanna know if a Yeezy colorway is on the way so I can compare. Thanks.
 [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]I made a yeezy color way coming in this week. Ill post them once i get them[/color]

My IDs finally came and I am SUPER satisfied with them. They came out a lot better then I thought.

Nice! If possible, can you unlace them a bit to show the tongue? I'm planning on making a similar pair to them and would like to see how it looks.

amazing how popular the teal/pink thing is to me.

its not my bag but, respect

Last edited:
when will the atomic teal be back up for sale?

thought they said this month

Back
Top Bottom