OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Great IDs TWNTY8, SOLEdier & Skinzfan85. Waiting to see others today people said they will have. My other 1st day designed ID probably won't be here until next week.

So I only bought 1 pair of IDs but it says I have multiple packages?? this happen to anyone else?

you got the email from nike saying "we're almost done" and they will already be there the following day??

No i had a tracking number for about 2 weeks or 3 but it never went live. And plus nike never sent me an email saying that my product was shipped, but they did today and it has it being dropped at my doorstep tomorrow and its a christmas id :smokin

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing some yeezy and sprite inspired ones. Theyre 2 of the 3 that i'm looking to create and want to make sure they look as good in real life as they do on the site. it'll make my decision for my 1st pair a bit easier

Considering getting these. Megatron Inspired.

Looking forward to seeing some yeezy and sprite inspired ones. Theyre 2 of the 3 that i'm looking to create and want to make sure they look as good in real life as they do on the site. it'll make my decision for my 1st pair a bit easier
Mine will be here Friday.

My shoes came, they are ****** up. No lace locks, the lebron x inside tounge tag is upside down, the shoes are all creased up, glue spot on the hyperfuse. FML. IDK how regular X's fit but the ID's are huge. I wear an 11.5 in Jordan's, dunks and Af1's but a 12 in everything else including Lebron 9, Elites, lebron 8. I will post pictures when I am near my laptop.

Disclaimer - the pink Nike + diamond swoosh looks horriable, dark, flat color the doesn't match the bright pink on the FLYWIRE, lining or midsole, not even the lighter pink in the laces.

They said they could start doing a reorder now, yes even with all teal upper and tounge but I honestly don't want the teal after seeing in person anymore it's to Easter metallic.

Back
Top Bottom