OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I gotta jump on the bandwagon on those dolphins...amazing! Props sir.

Loving the way the orange pops on these ID's.

Those dolphins are junk and im a phins fan

Just ordered these last night, had em in my locker and decided to pull the trigger finally. Nothing loud, just something I like and thought might come out well, so we shall see lol.

and now that i see those dolphins on my computer they look even better than they did on my tablet last night. i really hope i like my white pair as much as i love those, sweet baby jesus

and now that i see those dolphins on my computer they look even better than they did on my tablet last night. i really hope i like my white pair as much as i love those, sweet baby jesus

Thanks bro. I'm surprised I didn't see any renderings of these when everybody was doing theirs because as soon as I saw the options I knew exactly what I was making. I'm sure you'll like yours though because that orange "pops" so much... if that's what you used. Did you post a pic of the joints you did before you purchased?

Thanks bro. I'm surprised I didn't see any renderings of these when everybody was doing theirs because as soon as I saw the options I knew exactly what I was making. I'm sure you'll like yours though because that orange "pops" so much... if that's what you used. Did you post a pic of the joints you did before you purchased?

yeah bro here it is.. the orange really is loud on the tongue but i still think ill love em. the white would have looked so much better on this pair but i own white mesh tongue shoes and they are tough to keep clean. the teal would have gone 10x better but i refused to wait to receive these til after the football season was over.

what i DO like about the orange tongue is seeing the orange behind the mesh on the sides of the shoes

I'm just waiting to see everyone elses today that said they are getting them in. I might want to do 1 or 2 more but want to see how things flow color wise with real pics.

UPS IS KILLING ME! They arrived in my city at 3 am, it still says expected delivery today between 130 and 530, but I havent seen that the packages are "on truck for delivery" yet.

I feel like a kid waiting for Santa Claus to come down the chimney. AARGH!

Last edited:
Those Dolphins just shut this thread down.

From that iD posted further up the page I definitely wasn't going to get disappointed as I think that combination with white laces and a speckled black midsole simply looks like one of those badly put together samples you see in the studio.

Welp, won't be getting mine today, UPS just posted an exception, blaming Hurricane Sandy for disrupting operations in MD. Went from expected delivery today to who knows when.

I'm just waiting to see everyone elses today that said they are getting them in. I might want to do 1 or 2 more but want to see how things flow color wise with real pics.

Yeah I have one en route - but Im waitin on the ideas til see some color combos people say they ordered.

Seein that dark grey upper makes want to do one. Looks good.

That's what's up. I'm glad everybody likes them just as much as I do.

Somebody coming at you in the comment section, :lol:

Can't enjoy anything without someone trying to jump on that Hate Train huh...

On another note, I could've swore there was like 10 people saying they would get their ID's by today. Where are all the pics?

Back
Top Bottom